• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Koscielny was never a world class CB.

Arsène Wenger isn't a terrible manager, he just puts faith in sub par players. All our midfielders and defenders are average at best, Ramsey is the only one that could do a job but even then he leaves the defenders and the CM next to him stranded. If we had better players Arsène wouldn't look so bad, which is obvious (which also goes back to squad cost lol).

Özil as our marquee player was never gonna run the team like Fabregas did, he's one of the reasons for our form. Can't make something happen on his own like Cesc, RVP or Santi before him.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Pretty self-explanatory, this is just for a little fun. I'll start:

I believe Ramsey is a top-quality player who's actions on the pitch are misinterpreted. I rate him as our best player after Özil and maybe Aubameyang.

I certainly rate him as one of our best players, agreed on the two you mention although Auba we need a bit more time to be sure. I would hate us to lose him, even with his rate of injuries.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
- Cazorla is currently, and always has been the best player at the club since he joined.

- Wilshere is extremely overrated.

- Özil is overrated.

- I still believe Mustafi will become an excellent CB, whether it be here or elsewhere.

- Elneny, while not a top player, isn't nearly as bad as some suggest. There's easily 6+ players I would move on before him.

To me, joel campbell, serg gnabry & lucas perez are ALL good players who shouldve been given more opportunity when compared with wenger red carpet players like welbeck, iwobi, walcott, giroud, xhaka and even bomber ramsey.

Last edited:

MkhiMagic

All the academy players at Arsenal (Iwobi, AMN, Nelson, Nketiah) are average to subpar players and will never break into the starting XI.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
People here are constantly ranting about guests such as DT on AFTV but they are actually representative of the eloquence, education and intelligence of the average person in the western world as evidenced by Trump and Brexit votes.

CJJ

Established Member
This has just turned into "I want to be edgy for the sake of it" thread.
So much guesswork without proper reason.

Ironically i guess that is an unpopular opinion?!

Crocrodile

I like the new directions of One Direction.

And One Direction grew on me.

That being said, boybands get more appreciaton over time.
May not be as unpopular of an opinion.

say yes

forum master baiter
Arsenal have a very talented squad, CBs and GK aside.

We would turn into title contenders overnight with a competent manager.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We have a very good first eleven, and squad in general. Better than Sp**s, Liverpool and arguably United/Chelsea as well.

Under a proper manager who coaches the players to the T we would second in the table, much closer to City.

Which is why I believe the Arsenal fanbase and media at large are embarrassing themselves with their proclamations.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom