• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Arson Finger

It's not sexy, and certainly not the biggest need, but this club really needs a cheap, versatile fullback who can do a job, especially defensively, ideally someone who can play on both sides when needed.

We lost both starting fullbacks yesterday, and Tierney looks like he could be out for a while. Both will be injury question marks for the rest of this season at least.

Adding a decent fullback in January could really make a difference this season, so that we aren't relying on both Kolasinac and AMN (who doesn't want to play fullback.) And if either of those guys gets hurt, we'd really have a potential crisis.

It would be smart to make a January move for a guy with a profile like Connor Roberts from Swansea and the Welsh national team. Cheap, young, versatile, apparently solid defensively, improving, and should be willing to fill in wherever and whenever needed.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/connor-roberts/profil/spieler/214666

cekka

Gregore can be a solution to work ethics from which Arsenal is suffering a lot. Dourado isn't much different from Xhaka...
Edu is spoting Yan Couto from Brazils U17, very talented and hard working like Gabigoal

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Just steal Leicester, Ndidi, Soyuncu and Maddison, all these three with only 23 years old in the three positions that Arsenal really need some players.

And Rodgers too.

Gregore and Dourado (Dourado is injured I think) could be cheap options (25 years old in the BR league..) and maybe could work too, why not? I am somewhat impressed by how energetic and combative Gregore looked in this HL. But I liked what I see from Gregore and his stats looks good too.

Sell some CB, Xhaka and one of Laca or Auba to make money, if possible Özil too.

Saka, Martinelli and Nelson are talented enough to be part of the Arsenal squad, Nketiah or another cheap option for CF reserve (there is brazilians that I rate and had no opportunity so far, it's Pedro from Fiorentina, Arsenal could him on loan, I think) and Pepe and Lacazette or Auba from the main guys. It is decent and promising.

Saka/Martinelli Laca or Auba (Nketiah) Pepe (Nelson)

Maddison (Willock) Ndidi (Gregore) Torreira (Guendouzi)

Tierney (Kola) Saliba (Holding) Soyuncu (Luiz) AMN (Bellerin)

Leno (Martinez)

Last edited:

HaffBR

Saka/Martinelli Laca or Auba (Nketiah) Pepe (Nelson)

Maddison (Willock) Ndidi (Gregore) Torreira (Guendouzi)

Tierney (Kola) Saliba (Holding) Soyuncu (Luiz) AMN (Bellerin)

Leno (Martinez)

^^

Give this team two or three seasons from 2020-21 (so 2022-2023 and 2023-2024), with several of these players will be approaching their real peak as a footballers (25-28 years old), trained with the right mindset, this team will compete for the EPL title and even the CL. Make my words.

The real question is if Arsenal would have the money and attractiveness to get these three players (Soyuncu, Ndidi, Maddison) out from Leicester.

Ndidi radar: https://football-observatory.com/-profile-114496-_none
Defensive monster Rating: 85
Maddison radar: https://football-observatory.com/-profile-125765-_none
Such an all rounded midfielder, who can provide some offensive quality in this no idea Arsenal midfield. Rating: 88
Soyuncu radar https://football-observatory.com/-profile-127328-_none
His rating of 87 is actually elite for CB, had some great rating in the Whoscored too (for a defensor).

Arsenal would probably have to spend around 200 million and beat the competition to have these three players plus some other player (Yan Couto or that guy from Bahia), but that would make up for it, they are needy positions.

Arsenal would have to sell Xhaka, Laca or Auba, plus two or three players to make cash tho.

Last edited:

joechay8

Grealish
Ndidi
Eberechi Eze

Need a world class experienced international center back, all depends who is avaliable

Umtiti
S. de Vrij
Giménez

Last edited:

ArsenalFever

Should seriously consider bringing Jarrod Bowen to fill Mkhi void.
Ramsey, Wilshere and Mkhi all went, yet no advanced attacking mid was brought in.

Primary focus should be attacking mid and central defender.
Secondary focus should be a natural left winger.

Subtle tweaks could create a force.

Last edited:

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Should seriously consider bringing Jarrod Bowen to fill Mkhi void.
Ramsey, Wilshere and Mkhi all went, yet no advanced attacking mid was brought in.

Primary focus should be attacking mid and central defender.
Secondary focus should be a natural left winger.

Subtle tweaks could create a force.

really interested in where he ends up

HaffBR

Leno

AMN. Saliba. Soyuncu. Kolasinac

Ndidi. Torreira

Pepe. Maddison. Martinelli/Saka

Aubameyang

Out: Lacazette, Xhaka, some CBs.
In: Soyuncu, Ndidi, Maddison.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This is a wishlist, so Koulibailly even if we had to appoint Ancelotti (do not want) to get him here. We could offer him London lifestyle, big wages and a chance to link up with <okay I'm stuck here>.

I reckon Torreria plus 50m in two installments would do it.

Joestlaachmkr

I think we needs to get rid of Bellerin, Guendouzi, Luiz, Torreira, Xhaka, Özil and either Laca or Auba..

We getting Koulibaly are totally unrealistic in my opinion since clubs like City, United, Real and Juve are reportedly all trying to get him to the summer. Buy players like Milenkovic, Doherty, Meunier and/or Chilwell, Partey, Mangala and Rice.

But most importantly, we needs to get a proven world class manager.

HaffBR

How unlikely would it be to bring these players with current Arsenal status and finance?

Grealish
Bruno Fernandes
Ziyech

Ndidi
Partey

Soyuncu
Nathan Aké
Skriniar

Which are possible and which not? Ndidi + Grealish + Aké combo could be possible?

Crocrodile

Through 2-3 years, not going to even bother with the pricing.

SELL:

Xhaka
Özil
Aubameyang
Lacazette
Kolašinac
Chambers
Sokratis
Luiz

BUY:

Haaland
Szoboslai