• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

kamikaze80

Established Member
what do you guys think of di maria? from what ive seen, he is technically on another planet. his legs are elastic.

but what is the rest of his game like? awareness, creativity, etc? he's not going to put in much a defensive shift, is he?

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
He's looked like a top talent any time I have seen him play. Pace, technique, intelligence and vision. Probably cost a fair amount though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Gk: Hart
CB: Cahill
CM: Rodwell
WF: Ribery, Hazard, Ronaldinho!, anybody who can beat players
CF: Chamack

Some proven premeirship players in defensive positions and some options going forward.

dendito

est said:
Why would you want Makoun?

Another midget and he can't even get into Lyon's starting eleven. :roll:

You don't need to be 6ft tall to be a good defensive midfielder, Claude Makelele is the best example.
I think we need a hard tackling DM who reads the game well and defend well and from what i've seen from makoun, he'd be a improvement to Song.

Another option is Mamadou Diarra who is unhapppy at real Madrid!

ricky1985

Established Member
If Eboue leaves this summer, I reckon there's a chance this guy will be brought in on a free transfer. Good player, has been called up to the French squad a number of times already, can play right back or left back naturally. He's like a young Lauren.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mouhamadou-dabo/profil/spieler_33914.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/mouha ... 33914.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Floating

Established Member
What the hell ever happened to Andrés Guardado?

He plays for Deportivo now, I believe, but the summer before his transfer, he was one of the most coveted young talents in the world. Has anyone kept up with him?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
kamikaze80 said:
what do you guys think of di maria? from what ive seen, he is technically on another planet. his legs are elastic.

but what is the rest of his game like? awareness, creativity, etc? he's not going to put in much a defensive shift, is he?
Fantastic talent. Besides Aguero Tevez and Messi, he is the 4th best Argentine currently and will be one of the best wingers in the world soon.

Guardado has been playing well for Deportivo, but their club is in **** form atm. He is kind of like Bale, Zhirkov type playing on the wings.

Makoun would be decent backup, Toulalan would be awesome

Floating

Established Member
And what of the perennial Ligue 1 Arsenal targets? Moussa Sissoko, Blaise Matuidi, Mamadou Sakho, Étienne Capoue, etc

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I'd absolutely love Aguero here too, but too bad he will never come. Out of our budget range. Chelsea failed with a 50m bid mind you.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
think we should take a run at Kjaer.. he has been fantastic for Palermo this year.. he's big, strong, mobile & young and has all the characteristics of being a great defender..

AND he has a 11m-12m release clause in his contract with Palermo..

one downside is that he is a childhood fan of Liverpool..

Segway

USArsenal said:
think we should take a run at Kjaer.. he has been fantastic for Palermo this year.. he's big, strong, mobile & young and has all the characteristics of being a great defender..

AND he has a 11m-12m release clause in his contract with Palermo..

one downside is that he is a childhood fan of Liverpool..

He has also said that it wouldn't affect him in choosing clubs though. He has stated that he's a pro and if a chance comes up to play for a rival top club in stead, he wouldn't hesitate. Basically he would choose with his head rather than his heart.

His buyout clause of 12 mill is really interesting as you say. Would absolutely love him here but for some reason I can't see Wenger moving in for him. Doesn't seem like a Wenger signing I think but can't really explain why...

Kraig

Established Member
GK: Hart
DF: Chiellini (cant be happy at Juve) and Kjaer
MF: Sissoko (same as chiellini) and Toulalan (could step up another level with us)
WF: Joe Cole (For free, he would be brilliant!)
FW: Villa (C'mon Arsène, he would be brilliant for us!!!!)

GK: Hart, Clownmunia, Mannone

RB: Sagna, Eboue

LB: Clichy, Gibbs

CB: Vermaelen, Chiellini, Kjaer, Djourou, Gallas

DM: Sissoko, Song

CM: Fabregas, Toulalan, Ramsey, Nasri, Diaby, Denilson

WF: J.Cole, Walcott, Rosicky, Arshavin, Vela, Wilshere

FW: RVP, Villa, Bendtner, Eduardo

Perfect!

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
qs said:
Lord Dula said:
What about joe cole?

Don't think he'd be worth the wages and signing on fee he'll want.

Pretty much.

Getting him and Chamakh on free transfers would be fantastic. Pity Cole is out of our range because I think he would be a great option for a wide spot.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom