• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

patrick42uk

Established Member
He had a very good game against Chelsea recently in a champions leagu group game. He changes direction so easily and his touch is flawless. These are the consequences of his size and they make up for that "deficiency".

Maybe he's more of a playmaker than Hazard but he isnt lacking in pace and acceleration either. Far from it. At a discounted price, he's worth a punt IMO.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I've never said that Giovinco is too small. I've simply said he fails to make his mark most of the time when he plays. I don't think he's worth a punt for Arsenal since we've got Wilshere coming through.

ricky1985

Established Member
My little ol' Wish list;

Goalkeeper: Hugo Lloris
Centreback: Simon Kjaer
Midfielder: Felipe Melo
Winger: Eden Hazard

What I wouldn't give......

ricky1985

Established Member
Well, it's my "sort of realistic" Wish List. I do think Felipe Melo is a better player than he's being given credit for, and will show it at the World Cup.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Oh ok when you put it like that. I agree that he's definitely the most realistic midfielder signing.

I like the rest of your list, albeit it's a group of very young players.

Floating

Established Member
Keep Cesc, sign one from each category and we're set, lads. :bounce

GK: Frey / Neuer / Benaglio / Hart / Adler / Diego Alves
CB: Godín / Westermann / Rami / Cahill / Mexès / Garay

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
My wishlist.

GK: Akinfeev
CB: Cahill
CM: Gourcuff

Im pretty sure Diaby will step up more in the defensive mifield/box-box role next year.

----------Akinfeev
Sagna--Cahill--Vermy--Clichy
------------Song
-------Cesc----Gourcuff
Van Persie----------Arshavin
-----------Chamakh

:bounce

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
we would never get Gourcuff if Cesc stays.. (unless the agreement is that Cesc will stay one more season, and then we will cash in on him)

outlaw_member

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Well, it's my "sort of realistic" Wish List. I do think Felipe Melo is a better player than he's being given credit for, and will show it at the World Cup.

Speaking of which, I hope people don't judge Gourcuff for what he shows for the French NT side. Imagine if we did the same thing with Henry. Although, Timleaf's comments in another thread about unfancied teams being dangerous has made me reassess their prospects.

qs

Established Member
France will only be dangerous if the players take over because they've no fear of Domenech now that he's leaving. Which is very possible knowing the French :lol:

Lazaq

This is my somewhat realistic wish list if Fabregas ends up leaving. I want him to stay, mind.

OUT:
GK Fabianski (+£1m)
CM Fabregas (+£60m)
LW Rosicky (+7m)
CB Gallas (Free)
ST Simpson (+2m)
Sum: +£70m

IN:
GK Adler (-£17m)
CB Cahill (-£14m)
CM Gourcuff (-£21m)
DM Melo (-20m)