• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Anzac

Established Member
entropy13 said:
If Frey's being linked to Villa, why not us???

Especially when the figure talked of is only 6m, v 4m for Schwarzer - let alone the price City got Given for last summer.

Bossa

Established Member
Sorenson is a great keeper but his distribution is very poor. It cost Denmark one goal, and it could have cost them two.

fabo

6.51 / 10
His distribution probably would have been better suited to Barcelona.......:lol:....he was zipping passes at pace to his midfielders and defenders......not a good tactic when Poulsen is holding the midfield.

Proof

Established Member
Does anyone rate Maarten Stekelenburg ? I didn't see him on a regular basis, but when I did he looked very good.

Bossa

Established Member
Proof said:
Does anyone rate Maarten Stekelenburg ? I didn't see him on a regular basis, but when I did he looked very good.

I genuinely believe that he´s word class. He´s very stable and an organiser, right now he´s at the right age.

Segway

He has the height but doesn't look comfortable dealing with crosses and his command of his area looks questionable as well.

Proof

Established Member
Bossa said:
Fabio Coentrao is Clichy leaves us.
I also thought that Coentrao looked good. But, I don't see Clichy leaving. We are very lucky to have a promising left-back in Gibbs, because there's no much quality available for that left-back spot.

kamikaze80

Established Member
if we have to go through another season of comedy defending and tippy tappy *****ball, i think i might just d/l random matches from 2001-2005 and watch those in place of actual matches, and pretend that's our real season.

Timleaf

Established Member
kamikaze80 said:
if we have to go through another season of comedy defending and tippy tappy *****ball, i think i might just d/l random matches from 2001-2005 and watch those in place of actual matches, and pretend that's our real season.

You wish you'd have taken the blue pill. :wink:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom