• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Lord Dula

Established Member
Would love him Bossa - would help so much in the way Arsène intends us to play

i want this

------------New keeper

Sagna----Cahill--Vermaelen---Gibbs

---------Banega-----Wilshere
-------------Fabregas
---Walcott---------------Arshavin/Honda
-------------RvP/Pazzini

fabo

6.51 / 10
That midfield would get raped tbh.

Dula has an unhealthy obsession with Gary Cahill aswell......:lol:

mistaT

Established Member
I'd sell half our team to get Diego Forlan, who has been hyping a return to the EPL, to lead our line....ooooo baby.

I'd rather not think about Schweinsteger here...if only.

Lord Dula

Established Member
fabo said:
That midfield would get raped tbh.

Dula has an unhealthy obsession with Gary Cahill aswell......:lol:

It wouldnt, it would operate in much the same way ours did versus Sp**s but on a more consistent basis. I chose that with wengers vision in mind.

if it were me, i'd have this

-----Melo---L Diarra

--------Fabregas

GDeep™

League is very weak
Our best chance of signing Eto'o was during his Real Mallorca days. I actually think Wenger is on the record as saying it was between us and Barca for him.

AshburtonGhost

Re-run - Luis Suarez; 49 goals and 24 assists in all comps for Ajax last season and has picked up where he left off by banging them in again this year. 23 years old and exactly what we need in a wide forward, left or right.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Incidentally, Soriano, the director of Barcelona when Henry was sold, offered us Eto'o in exchange, but we preferred cash instead. Should have taken it.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
AshburtonGhost said:
Re-run - Luis Suarez; 49 goals and 24 assists in all comps for Ajax last season and has picked up where he left off by banging them in again this year. 23 years old and exactly what we need in a wide forward, left or right.
Scores a lot of his goals by drifting in from the left too. I think he'd be a good asset to have, especially as Arshavin's getting older.

Anzac

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
AshburtonGhost said:
Scores a lot of his goals by drifting in from the left too. I think he'd be a good asset to have, especially as Arshavin's getting older.

Not going to happen = he's too well known & he'd kill opportunities for Wellington. :wink:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Daiky Mirror linked us with Asmir Begovic for 5 mil today and also mentioned Manuel Neuer in the same article although they reckon he would cost 18 million.

Segway

Miroslav Klose on a cheap. Apparently he wants out of Bayern. I reckon he would fit in nicely here and be a quality backup/supersub.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Afellay is for free this summer.

Doubted his toughness in the past, but think he has improved in that department.

Basically a no brainer, i.e. too good to ignore.

Top Bottom