• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Theo Walcott: Sold to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslingtonBornandbred

Never understood this Campbell thing. The dude is absolute mediocrity.

That's harsh in my opinion. When he was given the chance he scored some decent goals and made some great assists. I'd argue he's done more when he's played than Welbeck and sometimes Walcott, and definitely Iwobi in recent times. I think a lot of times he's been mentioned is because fans see Welbeck, Walcott and Iwobi continually given chances and underperforming but the likes of him and Perez were marginalised despite playing well.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would love to see Theo score on his Everton debut. I'm pleased he's gone but think that Arsenal means a lot to him and always will. You wont see him running the length of the pitch to celebrate if he ever scores against us. Hope he does well!

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's given a good interview at Everton. Not sure why he had to come in and put his boots in a bin bag at night. The club should give him a decent send off. It's about respect.

HBL

Established Member
Either way, I’d rather see Campbell/Walcott over Iwobi and Welbeck any day of the week. Watching that Joel Campbell made me remember Bellerin was actually useful once.

Why did he grow his hair?!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Best of luck Theo, can’t complain really - best for both parties he moved on but still sad.

I remember his debut so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom