• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thiago Alcântara

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Partey - Xhaka - Thiago midfield is it?

Screen-Shot-2019-08-09-at-11.27.26.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thiago Xhaka Partey midfield is so good. Cheaper than Coutinho and with less wages too.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Love the player, but we need to find a younger version of him. Matheus Henrique!

Also reports are that Juventus and Atletico want to swap players for Lacazette. There is no player that would leave Juventus for us. Lacazette for Partey makes the most sense.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No way we’d have that midfield trio, would actually be able to play football, imagine that.

say yes

forum master baiter
He’ll leave Bayern because he won’t renew his contract and they will force a sale.

I don’t see how we have the funds for him however. Think Chelsea or Liverpool will snap him up.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
This would obviously be a ridiculously good signing but I don‘t see why he would join us.

But if we pull this off, I‘m back on the Raul train. Fantastic player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom