• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Lemar for Lacazette? They'd need to throw 15-20m our way as well. Laca would actually suit Atletico somewhat, but Morata seems to be doing well there.

I'd take Lemar and money to be honest.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I’d happily take the other Thomas instead

@UpTheGunnerz

Lacazette signed by Arsène, rated as our best striker by Arteta...and now wanted by Simeone, for a second time no less...yet some people on here, won't name names, think he is of the same level as Glen Murray and Troy Deeney...football knowledge is really lacking on here by some ;)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
@UpTheGunnerz

Lacazette signed by Arsène, rated as our best striker by Arteta...and now wanted by Simeone, for a second time no less...yet some people on here, won't name names, think he is of the same level as Glen Murray and Troy Deeney...football knowledge is really lacking on here by some ;)

No names given ofc, we are gentlemen!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Lacazette is a good striker, but seeing as we are no longer a possession based, chance creation team, I don't feel that he is effective. He was a brilliant option for a Wenger team.

We won't get Lemar, but the idea of Özil and/or Lemar supplying Martinelli, Pepe and Aubameyang excites me.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger wanted to pay 90m for Lemar, meanwhile Lacazette was one of his most subbed players.

Would rather just take the money for Laca though.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Watched a small highlight video of Lemar and his ball striking is so nice

Does he pass well? Create chances? Or more attacking, shooting player?

I'm fine with Laca going. Don't think he's ever going to be a great performer here even though I don rate him more than most

Latest posts

Top Bottom