• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ornstein also said Ramsey was on 400k when he’s actually on half of that

Think hes on £400k when you factor in all bonuses etc and his signing bonus which has been divided over his contract

ChefMan21

Would prefer Ruben Neves for that kind of money to be honest. Less risk as a proven Premier League performer and younger. Different type of player, but one I like. (not saying I wouldn't pay that to Partey by any means, I just like Neves more than Partey, so if I had the choice)

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Think hes on £400k when you factor in all bonuses etc and his signing bonus which has been divided over his contract
No it was around 250k when you factor in all the bonuses. 400k is close to Ronaldo territory, they’d never pay him that much.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Has Orni or anyone other of matter matter mentioned a possible alternative for that profile ?

I mean, that Perreira fella surely cant be more than journal talk

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Would prefer Ruben Neves for that kind of money to be honest. Less risk as a proven Premier League performer and younger. Different type of player, but one I like. (not saying I wouldn't pay that to Partey by any means, I just like Neves more than Partey, so if I had the choice)

Partey has a release clause. Neves doesn't, he has contract until 2023, Wolves are not poor club & they are kind of rivals currently.

I think they would ask something like 70 million or more.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Partey has a release clause. Neves doesn't, he has contract until 2023, Wolves are not poor club & they are kind of rivals currently.

Why do clubs tie their players contracts to release clauses anyway ?? What good does it do ?

drippin

Why do clubs tie their players contracts to release clauses anyway ?? What good does it do ?

In some countries it is a rule to put those there. Also some players won't renew unless you put some "cheap" release clause in the contract.

This helps the club to extend and get some money in a transfer rather than lose for cheap or free, and also a way for a player to get out if he wants.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
In some countries it is a rule to put those there. Also some players won't renew unless you put some "cheap" release clause in the contract.

This helps the club to extend and get some money in a transfer rather than lose for cheap or free, and also a way for a player to get out if he wants.
Zahas new contract that he signed in 2018, should’ve had a RC. Feel for him tbh

ChefMan21

I really have no issues with that price for a player like that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pretty crazy outlay for this style of player even if one of the best at what he does.
Yeah I’m not giving a non attacking player 200k unless they’re in the top5 in the world for their position. That is madness.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Wish that had been the case in England as well..
It would definitely be a good thing in some cases but clubs usually set the clause at a ridiculous price as a deterrent. Barca back up LB Junior Firpo has a 200m release clause in his contract for example.

drippin

I really have no issues with that price for a player like that.

That's 20 million more than Partey, and we need many players. And that 70 million is just a guess, likely they would ask even 80 from a rival.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Thats fair if you want to finish 10th

Xhaka and Ceabllos have been excllent together since post lockdown. Willian was a rivals top 3 best players this season and up there amongst the most chances creates in the league.

Rather them than the very big gamble that is Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom