• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Rumours coming out now that Juventus are going to butt in & get him before us. Thats not good. Juventus will have the money straight up I'd say. He's national team coach is trying to convince him not to join us either haha.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Juventus could ruin this easily. Not sure that they can offer him as good wages though. They have big amount of deadwood with big wages I think.

In the middle they have Arthur, Bentancur, Ramsey, Khedira. Any others? They want to get rid of Ramsey & Khedira? Likely cannot get rid of Ramsey.

To me it looks like they could need Partey.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Juventus could ruin this easily. Not sure that they can offer him as good wages though. They have big amount of deadwood with big wages I think.

In the middle they have Arthur, Bentancur, Ramsey, Khedira. Any others? They want to get rid of Ramsey & Khedira? Likely cannot get rid of Ramsey.

To me it looks like they could need Partey.

You forgot Rabiot and depending on where they play him, Kulusevski.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
All the sources linking him with Juve so far are saying Juve want to swap players. We know Atletico don't want that which makes the links impossible.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Ornstein reported the 200k+ wages, right?

Makes me quite hesitant to be honest, even though I really like Partey.

Moah

Juventus won't be interested he would be more of a side-step, not an upgrade for their midfield. Definitely not the one to target when you aim to challenge for the champions league and more, they can definitely get a better player.

Despite that, he would drastically improve our midfield and can make us a real top 4 contender with some additional signings.

drippin

Ornstein reported the 200k+ wages, right?

Makes me quite hesitant to be honest, even though I really like Partey.

Well I rather Partey than injury-prone Ramsey which many wanted for big money.

At this point we can't be too picky or have the upper hand in negotiations.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We give Torreria and Guendouzi probably not far off 200k a week. Them two out with Partey in is good business.

He's worth every penny. Let's be honest, he could start at any of the teams still left in Europe bar Bayern. He'd be a huge coup.

drippin

Christ...getting bantered off left, right and centre by absolutely everybody under the sun these days...

giphy.gif

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
We give Torreria and Guendouzi probably not far off 200k a week. Them two out with Partey in is good business.

He's worth every penny. Let's be honest, he could start at any of the teams still left in Europe bar Bayern. He'd be a huge coup.
They are on 75k and 40k respectively, so if more than 200k is true he would be the highest earner after Özil until Auba gets a raise. So less than 50% of the wage covered with those two outgoings (which should happen).

I figured it'd be more like 150k to be honest, which is still massive. If he's having doubts perhaps we should look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom