• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Title Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraig

Established Member
Do we all feel that we are out of it already? Reason i ask is that we have lost the same amount of games that we lost all of last season which is never a good thing, yet after only 11 games we are only 6 points out.

Call it false hope or just plain passion for our side but i think we could still have an outside chance provided we are still in it come the next window. Who honestly would have thought that Liverpool would be fighting for it after they bought nothing but crap in the summer?

Thoughts?

asajoseph

Established Member
If we're still only 6 points back after our run of games between Manchester Utd & Liverpool, it will make sense to start talking about a title push again.

Frankly, I don't think this team have a hope though.

jay-d

Established Member
<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37067" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37067</a>

Kraig

Established Member
asajoseph said:
If we're still only 6 points back after our run of games between Manchester Utd & Liverpool, it will make sense to start talking about a title push again.

Frankly, I don't think this team have a hope though.

we have mannure, scousers and villa all in november with chelsea at the start of december. the winter period always seperates the men from the boys. Lets hope we find out our lads have grown up.

more importantly, does anyone see the top sides dropping points?

Jameel46

Established Member
I can see this PL season becoming one where we'll have to fight for 4th with Villa, and Man City may also enter the scene (I'm sure Hull will fade....). Hopefully we do well in the Cup competitions (hoping for a Cup Treble!!)

p.s. anyone else getting the 'Server Too Busy' window popping up every time you try to navigate through A-M?

TomasCR

Established Member
What year are you talking about? 2010? If untill 2010 Wenger arrives at the age of discretion, come again and I will tell you what I think about it. Now - :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom