• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Top 6. Can Wolves, Everton or Leicester break in?

Will any of the below break into the top six?

• LCFC

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Everton

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Wolves

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
100%. Leicester too reliant on Vardy. One good run from Utd brings them near top 6.

Vardy - 10G + 1A
Maddison -5G + 2A
Tielemans - 5G + 4A
Perez - 3G + 1A
Perreira - 2G
Iheanacho - 2G
Ndidi - 2G

Looks fairly similar to our scorers. They have more goal scorers than we do currently, I think. And they're leaking far less than we are.

United by comparison have relied on 5 players to get their goal. Heavily Rashford (8G +3A) and Martial (5G + 1A).. Not sure why you're suggesting they rely on Vardy more, United and Arsenal have relied on their strikers more and have fewer scorers over the squad so far. Vardy also bagged a hattrick in the NC game I think...

Of course this can change in a couple of weeks.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Still clinging to this?? Right on about United. Will LCFC faulter?

This thread don't look so dumb now eh..
Yeah, still think Leicester will have a bad run. I was right about Utd.

Didn’t expect Arsenal to be this poor, so Leicester should get top 6.

Tumblin'Dice

Hates Reddit
Absolutely.

We're a club in crisis, forget on the pitch, off the pitch is the biggest worry.And unlike the other big club that's run like a joke (United), we can't/won't be able to spend our way out of trouble.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom