• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC - Tuesday January 22, 8pm

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
a commemorative dvd and a newly designed mug for a match? ****ing no life.

j'nuh

famous no 10 said:
Indeed, can't remember that one at all.

Just shows you how many great results we've had.

Also shows that unless you go on to win the thing then people easily forget about the results you got on the way. Which was my original point.

RC8

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's absolutely hilarious. I'm going to save those pictures in my PC so that I can laugh indefinitely next time I'm having a bad day.

You can't make this up. The DVD is embarrassing, but the mug is just too much. I'm seriously embarrassed that this lot are our supposed rivals. They are not worthy of it.

West Ham didn't release a single DVD or mug (!) after they did the double over both us and Utd in the league against our first team. That was an achievement... but nowadays even West Ham have more dignity than Sp**s it seems.

Funny how the MUG identifies them as exactly a bunch of that ;)

Alfonso

Established Member
As much as I apperciated what he did for us, but George Graham can really be a **** at times. I only ever hear him talk about us when we are on a downer. He always kicks us when we are down. I remember last season when we lost to Fulham he came out and said we didnt replace this and that member of the invincibles. Wenger came out the next day and basically told him to shut up and check his medals. :lol:

But Grahams comments post an Arsenal 'setback' seem to be his best form of employment. Also, I detect some jealousy from him towards Wenger. Maybe he is pissed off that despite all that he won for us Wenger is held in higher regards at the club.

Those Sp**s DvDs etc is jokes. What a small time club. If Barnet beat us in the Cup they wouldnt make this much noise.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Feel kinda kunty bringing this up, but didn't we release a dvd after beating Internazionale 5-1?

And yes, I know it was a crucial win at the time..

Invincible

Established Member
God's Son said:
35030.jpg

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop/sh ... r=&parsub=

:lol: :lol:

Dear lord...
'Kin sad bastards.

go49oner

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
Feel kinda kunty bringing this up, but didn't we release a dvd after beating Internazionale 5-1?

was about to say exactly the same thing. bringing out DVD is totally understandable and am actually amazed that some of you are surprised about this, these small/er clubs will do anything to generate some cash, If my memory serves me right even the mighty Everton bought DVD out when the beat Liverpool 3-1 in the league couple of seasons ago.

But beating one of the best teams in Europe in the Champions League and in process inflicting their heaviest ever defeat at home and with performance like we had, not bringing out DVD would of been criminal. I mean I still put it on from time to time to remind me of the good times.

RC8

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:

You can't really compare those, though, can you?

Going to the San Siro needing to win by 3 goals, 1-1 at half time (I think), and come out on top after beating Inter's first team, which got us to the knock-out stages of the Champions League.

Plus, I don't recall a commemorative mug :lol:

banduan

Established Member
What is the surprise? Small clubs celebrate even the little things. It means more to them than to the bigger clubs.

hujja

Established Member
God's Son said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is brilliant!

I'm lovin' it!

On another note, the Sp**s dvd doesn't really compare to the Inter Milan one.

In the Inter game, we came in with a 3-0 loss at home and arse raped one of the best teams in Italy on their own ground in the premier European club competition that is the Champions League.

Holds a little more weight than a Carling Cup semi methinks. 8))

Christofaux

We would get more money simply for competing in the champions league then they would for making it to the final of the CC wouldn't we?

sesquioxide

Invincible said:

The entire set of merchandise they made is as follows:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/shop/se ... EN&par=MEN

I find the concept of the 20 GBP "photo montage" the most ridiculous and over the top of them all.

Anyway, buying a copy of each single product would set one back 100 GBP. Really, is going to the Carling Cup such a memorable occassion as to warrant spending so much money?

hujja

Established Member
It's probably about time this thread got up and locked.

We should stop dwelling on something as trivial as the Carling Cup.

We're not Spuds. They'll be talking about this game for the next 300 years.

As for us, we've got more pressing issues at hand.

Let's move on.

Biggus

Established Member
You fellas are wacky, as I honestly can't see anything funny about being thumped 5-1 by them...... I must have no sense of humour. Show your appreciation for our boys in the ratings thread, Anybody got any objections if I lock this up.

cescthebest

Biggus said:
You fellas are wacky, as I honestly can't see anything funny about being thumped 5-1 by them...... I must have no sense of humour. Show your appreciation for our boys in the ratings thread, Anybody got any objections if I lock this up.

NO SIR BIGGUS :(

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal were incurred a heavy loss in WHL. Sp*ds can sell and brag whatever they want. Indeed Sp*ds fans have been deluded in dreaming about becoming a big club and playing in CL, but the cruel fact is they beat the team with five goals. I don't understand the interesting side in laughing at their merchandises on which they brag their victory over the team, even though that's their first (and will the ONLY) victory in nine years.

sparky44

You know what, its four days since the game and to be honest I still cant get over it. I dont give a **** that it was the carling cup, or our reserve team. The bottom line is we got hammered by the yids. ****ing hurts as hell. I swear to god next time we play them were going to have to be relentless literally. I want blood. ****ing hate the yids!!!

Top Bottom