• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC - Tuesday January 22, 8pm

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Sorry friends, but couldn't resist without postign this from Martin Tyler from Sky stats.

He nailed the Sp**s bastards hopes to ground.. :D :D

Can you tell me if runners up in the Carling Cup are entitled to entry into the following season's UEFA Cup and if the winners qualify for the Champions League. Basically, are Sp**s now guaranteed a UEFA cup place next season if Chelsea qualify for the Champions League? Come on you Sp**s! Mark

MARTIN SAYS: We have had a few queries about UEFA Cup qualification from Tottenham fans understandably on cloud nine after their semi-final win over Arsenal last week. But I'm afraid Mark - and the rest of you - I am going to have to rain on your parade a little because Sp**s will NOT qualify for Europe if they lose and Chelsea lift the trophy and finish in one of the four Champions League qualifying places. In the case of a side winning the League Cup and finishing in the top four, the vacant UEFA Cup place is then filled via final league positions. As it stands the fifth-placed side will qualify for the UEFA Cup but if the Carling Cup winners should finish in the top five, their place in the competition will be passed on to the side finishing sixth.

****ing Spurts are pathetic. They though they secured their place to Europe after beatign us. But they got ****. They are miles away from fifth-sixth spot so the best they can hope for is Intertoto..

:D :D

mgrealsmooth

Gotta feel sorry for any employers when 22nd January rolls around next year though.

The way this is panning out, the Spuds fans'll be making it a national holiday :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why doesn't this thread die? Of all match threads...
Here I go contributing to it as I type.
Please lock this thread someone, everything there is to say has all ready been said hasn't it?

Top Bottom