• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham v Arsenal, 21/09/10, CC, SS2, 7:45PM GMT

marco

Uncle Mike said:
marco said:
What a cracking night!!! i dont give a damn what competition it was in..to go to the ****hole and get 4! fantastic!
the away support was incredible even if i have lost my voice and my legs look like they have had 90 minutes against stoke city!!

i cant stop singing....
NANANANANANANANNANANANANNA
You actually went? I hope you were wearing a gas mask.

Did their hoolies try anything? Did they smash up a pub a mile away, with only old men inside, and "claim a result"?

absolutely nothing..before the game they were giving it from behind some coppers right near the lower tier but if they really wanted to get at us would have been easily do able by walking 10 yards then cutting in!!
after the game didnt hear a peek out of them..and at seven sisters station it was all arsenal fans singing

Uncle Mike

Established Member
marco said:
Uncle Mike said:
marco said:
What a cracking night!!! i dont give a damn what competition it was in..to go to the ****hole and get 4! fantastic!
the away support was incredible even if i have lost my voice and my legs look like they have had 90 minutes against stoke city!!

i cant stop singing....
NANANANANANANANNANANANANNA
You actually went? I hope you were wearing a gas mask.

Did their hoolies try anything? Did they smash up a pub a mile away, with only old men inside, and "claim a result"?

absolutely nothing..before the game they were giving it from behind some coppers right near the lower tier but if they really wanted to get at us would have been easily do able by walking 10 yards then cutting in!!
after the game didnt hear a peek out of them..and at seven sisters station it was all arsenal fans singing
Before, I'm not surprised in the least. Like the song goes, "We hate the Tottenham, 'cause they are all mouth."

After, bravo.

bertlb2

I guess I missed something about the DVD stuff. Did their ''manager'' make a comment regarding making a DVD of us or something? Why is it about?

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
bertlb2 said:
I guess I missed something about the DVD stuff. Did their ''manager'' make a comment regarding making a DVD of us or something? Why is it about?

Has to do with the DVD they produced after beating us 5-1 in the CC two years ago.

Just small time mentality.

RammiXP

Great vid of our fans having blast!

Sorry if this has been shared or is not allowed:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfYWjhA2hE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVfYWjhA2hE</a>

RammiXP

redwhiteAustrian said:
bertlb2 said:

Has to do with the DVD they produced after beating us 5-1 in the CC two years ago.

I actually thought it was to do with a vid they made after the 4-4 draw at the emirates.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
RammiXP said:
redwhiteAustrian said:
bertlb2 said:

I actually thought it was to do with a vid they made after the 4-4 draw at the emirates.
I thought they actually had done that, as well as the 5-1 game. That's why we teased them last year with "The Perfect Game: The First 42 Minutes," or whatever it was called before RvP & Cesc brought them 55 Seconds of Hell.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
RammiXP said:

A yeah, they've probably made a DVD after that one too.
But I'm sure the 5-1 was also "out there on DVD".

If we did the same after any win against them, a DVD wouldn't be enough anymore, we'd need two or three Blu-Rays instead.

ricky1985

Established Member
Watching the game again, that must have been the best night of Samir Nasri's career to date. Alright it's only the Carling Cup, but to score two penalties like he did, and have 6,000 Gooners singing that absolutely amazing song, in a stadium where the pathetic **** fans have buggered off home with their tails between their legs, must have really made him proud.

BTW - I bet even some of the Sp**s fan were humming that Samir Nasri song at work the next day - it's just so catchy! :lol:

Uncle Mike

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
RammiXP said:

A yeah, they've probably made a DVD after that one too.
But I'm sure the 5-1 was also "out there on DVD".

If we did the same after any win against them, a DVD wouldn't be enough anymore, we'd need two or three Blu-Rays instead.
Somebody post the 85-disc picture? I haven't got it, but it's a laugh-riot.

James

Established Member
ouzc5h.jpg

:lol: :cry :woot :worthy

James

Established Member
Not sure if my original post worked. Here it is in all it's glory if anyone can't see it

ouzc5hjpg.gif

If you can, you get the pleasure of seeing it twice :cry:

mo50

Established Member
James said:
Not sure if my original post worked. Here it is in all it's glory if anyone can't see it

ouzc5hjpg.gif

:lol: :lol:

Brilliant.

Uncle Mike

Established Member
James said:

ouzc5hjpg.gif

Not sure if I've posted this one, but if someone could combine a clip of Harry with this badass song from 1958, well, come on then:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFhxNlzMmgg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFhxNlzMmgg</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And this one! Not the Coasters' original from 1959, but this one is English, and not a bad cover for Graham Nash & co.:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOj4izkV05Y&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOj4izkV ... re=related</a>

Latest posts

Top Bottom