• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham Vs Arsenal Ratings

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Lukazan said:
I agree entirely with Gurgen's ratings.

Quite a few people are saying Hleb was awful, I don't agree. For the first part of the game, until we went 2-0 down, he picked up right where he left off against Fulham and was practically perfect in everything he did. After Bendtner's own goal he was the only player who really looked like creating anything and tried his best to do so. Gave the ball away alot, sure, but that was from the high risk passes he was trying. You guys might have been happy watching the rest of the team pass the ball harmlessly around Sp**s' box but I wasn't, and it was nice to see Hleb trying to create something at the risk of failing.

Already made my opinion on Diaby clear, and I thought Gallas was awful. If that had of been Senderos this forum would be in meltdown right now. Hoyte also had a poor game. Walcott started brightly with a few nice runs off the ball but was crowded out and cannot really be blamed.

Can't argue with that.

Would like to add that as an Arsenal fan, Justin had a moral imperative to go and kick Robbie Keane as he did. I know I would if I got the chance.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

I thought he kicked him cause he made him look silly just before?
There was a point Keane had my man River dancing.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Fabianski 2
Sagna 4
Hoyte 4
Gallas 4
Traore 4
Hleb 6
Denilson N/A
Gilberto 3
Diaby 3
Bendtner 4
Theo 4

Cesc 5
Eduardo 6
Adebayor 8

sparky44

Mainly the problem last night was we just lost our cool and Ive never seen us self-destruct the way we did last night before. 50/50 challenges were all going Sp**s way and players like jenas & tanio just were literally shrugging us off the ball with ease. We were made to look amateur, every single player was responsible for the result last night. We just couldn't get into the game at all

I'm adamant what helped Sp**s most of all was the atmosphere and it shows much it helps when the crowd really get behind the team. Sp**s will never, ever play like that again - it was like a cauldron last night. We can take lessons from last night and make the emirates the intimidating arena WHL was last night. The proverbial '12th Man' was the deciding factor. I really wish we could do the same in our home games - look at the first leg ffs

henry79

Fabianski 2
Sagna 5
Hoyte 4
Gallas 3
Traore 5
Hleb 5
Denilson N/A
Gilberto 1
Diaby 2
Bendtner 4
Theo 4

Cesc 5
eduardo5
adebayor6

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Tomiyasu
RocktheCasbah said:
Lukazan said:
I agree entirely with Gurgen's ratings.

Quite a few people are saying Hleb was awful, I don't agree. For the first part of the game, until we went 2-0 down, he picked up right where he left off against Fulham and was practically perfect in everything he did. After Bendtner's own goal he was the only player who really looked like creating anything and tried his best to do so. Gave the ball away alot, sure, but that was from the high risk passes he was trying. You guys might have been happy watching the rest of the team pass the ball harmlessly around Sp**s' box but I wasn't, and it was nice to see Hleb trying to create something at the risk of failing.

Already made my opinion on Diaby clear, and I thought Gallas was awful. If that had of been Senderos this forum would be in meltdown right now. Hoyte also had a poor game. Walcott started brightly with a few nice runs off the ball but was crowded out and cannot really be blamed.

Can't argue with that.

Would like to add that as an Arsenal fan, Justin had a moral imperative to go and kick Robbie Keane as he did. I know I would if I got the chance.
i saw that tackle and i was delighted. justin look like he wanted to end that ****'s career.

ade tried something on lee as well.

these guys have real passion about arsenal, rather than a certain world cup winner.

anybody saw how walcott worked hard and fought for balls in the final 3rd. when he came off, he was applauding our fans

nazo

Established Member
Fabianski 3
Sagna 5
Hoyte 4
Gallas 3
Traore 5
Hleb 6
Denilson N/A
Gilberto 2
Diaby 3
Bendtner 4
Theo 4

Cesc 4
Ade 6
Edu 5

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
i saw that tackle and i was delighted. justin look like he wanted to end that c**t's career.

these guys have real passion about arsenal, rather than a certain world cup winner.

anybody saw how walcott worked hard and fought for balls in the final 3rd. when he came off, he was applauding our fans
The same world cup winner that was our all time top goalscorer and won us two Premier Leagues.

ricky1985

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:
arsenal_hleb said:
i saw that tackle and i was delighted. justin look like he wanted to end that c**t's career.

The same world cup winner that was our all time top goalscorer and won us two Premier Leagues.

I think the World cup winner he was referring to is of Brazillian origin.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
arsenalfc0719 said:
arsenal_hleb said:

Oh, well in that case, I take what I said back. I've heard lots of people say that **** about Henry so I though he was talking about him, and forgot all about Bert, our other world cup winner.

AliBabaBrewer

Fabianski - 3
Sagna - 6
Hoyte - 3
Gallas - 4
Traore - 4
Hleb - 5
Denilson - 4
Gilberto - 3
Diaby - 2
Walcott - 5
Bendtner - 3

Fabregas - 5
Eduardo - 6
Adebayor - 8

Wenger - 4

Christofaux

ricky1985 said:
arsenalfc0719 said:
arsenal_hleb said:

Lol yeah the press always refer to gilberto as the "world cup winner."

No one cares about the departure of Henry anymore ;)

Lee is the only tottenham player i like. mainly because the spud fans underate him so much and he does them a great job. and he reminds me of Jet Li (not just because hes asian)

ZanYGooneR

Gooner T said:
Adebayor - 10... For nutting that annoying c**t Bendtner. Cant wait for him to f**k off back to Birmingham.

You know what mate, your a prat!!!! I bet you weren't saying that when he got the winner at Emirates for us to beat these ****s 2-1!!!!

Biggus

Established Member
I only watched the game once and not from an exactly calm analytical point of view.

Fabianski 4
Sagna 6
Hoyte 3
Gallas 5
Traore 4
Hleb 6
Denilson N/A
Gilberto 3
Diaby 3
Bendtner 2
Theo 4

Cesc 5
Eduardo 6
Adebayor 8

I'd like to say a few words about Bendtner.

Whilst not the cause of defeat over the two legs or our eventual capitulation, he was however responsible for our defeat on the night.
Their second goal came at a vital time, even after the disastrous start there was a way back. He pounced on the inswinger like an attacking header, much too dangerous when facing goal, thats the second time in as many weeks he has caused mayhem in our box, he really killed us off. I was amazed at half time when we were 0-2 down, there was a faint hope of getting two goals back, and this clown reappears whilst Ade and Eduardo sat on the bench!

I certainly condemn any public show of disunity amongst the players or fighting ala Dyer/Bowyer but so help me God I wanted to smack Bendtner myself.

banduan

Established Member
I agree that Bendy was a dissapointment Biggus but not cos of his OG.

He was well off in offense. Even Walcott was doing a better job in a way, which made it kinda sad.

Gooner T

stiiphunn said:
Gooner T said:
Adebayor - 10... For nutting that annoying c**t Bendtner. Cant wait for him to f**k off back to Birmingham.

:lol:

May I ask why?

Why? Why????

1. Cos he thinks he's a much better player than he is. His only real contribution to this season has been a free header from 6 yards out against Sp**s.

2. He is clearly a **** who doesnt think about the team - as demonstrated when he got himself sent off against Everton when waiting to get subbed.

3. He does more damage in our own penalty box than the opposition's. I.e. Everton and Sp**s...

Is that enough for ya!

Gooner T

ZanYGooneR said:
Gooner T said:

You know what mate, your a prat!!!! I bet you weren't saying that when he got the winner at Emirates for us to beat these c**nts 2-1!!!!

Listen "Mate", you havent got a ****in clue what i said when he scored against Sp**s cos u dont ****in know me!! knob.

That goal wasnt exactly a ****in screamer was it. It was an unmarked header from ****in 6 yards out. Any player on the pitch at that time would've buried it given the same chance.

Gooner T

Christofaux said:
My greatest fear is that one of them gives the ultimatum that one goes or the other.

Im feeling the complete opposite. I hope that one of them does give that ultimatum. (It'll probably be Bendtner being the **** that he is).
If that situation happens then there will only be one winner cos Bendtner is not even in Adebayor's league. That way Bendtner can get the **** out of the Grove and we can all move on with our lives.

Nutsy

Established Member
:roll:

Calm the **** down Gooner T, sheesh. It doesn't help much since most of our players were awful last night, but you don't go around and calling them ****s.

True that Bendtner should realize more that he is not that superstar, you would expect he's competing the likes of Fabregas who's about his age hence his over confidence.

If Wenger decided to keep him, then what the hell can we do about it? By your point, then there's no stopping you calling ArsĆØne a **** for keeping him.

Top Bottom