• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham Vs Arsenal Ratings

Biggus

Established Member
Jebus Gooner T, you're more pissed off with Bendtner than I am, :lol:
The Carling cup is over for this season and he's going back to the bench where he can't hurt us too much. So lets all take a deep breath and calm down......I've heard some people use alcohol or soft drugs as required.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
bendtner is still a talent, no denying of that. his ego and attitude has to stop though.

i would say he offered almost nothing in attack too, very frustrating as everything he did was wrong that night

True Gooner

Established Member
I love how the forum goes into meltdown when theres some controversy going on..:lol:

Beats talking about biology, politics, religion, race and crab grass...;)

We're such sad people..:D

belgianfan

Lukazan said:
Why are people suddenly turning on Bendtner? :lol:

QFT, lots of people were saying bendter would take over ade's place and that was hugely talented...

Than ade plays good and starts scoring goals and this happens and now lots of people are defending ade. Good player but what he did was stupid and dumb. Aint no defending that.

dutchMasta

Fabianski - 4 (Awful to let in Keane's goal)
Sagna - 6
Hoyte - 3
Gallas - 4.5 (Unlike him, really poor)
Traore - 4
Hleb - 5.5 (Tried, but didn't pay off)
Denilson - N/A
Gilberto - 3 (Can't defend nor pass, no use to us at the moment)
Diaby - 4
Walcott - 4.5
Bendtner - 4

Fabregas - 5 (Some ok moments)
Eduardo - 6
Adebayor - 8 (Great goal, stupid headbutt)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lukazan said:
Come on, you know how it goes around here.
You only as good as your last match.

How people said Bendtner should be there instead of Ade in the first place is beyond me though.

Gooner T

Biggus said:
Jebus Gooner T, you're more pissed off with Bendtner than I am, :lol:
The Carling cup is over for this season and he's going back to the bench where he can't hurt us too much. So lets all take a deep breath and calm down......I've heard some people use alcohol or soft drugs as required.

I know i needed a spliff but cant smoke no more because of piss testin at work. Thats why i havent dealt with this whole Bendtner thing too calmly. The guy just pisses me off what can i say? Now his dad's chattin **** about it as well. He needs to shut the **** up too! Bendtner dont want adebayor to "Bomb on Pops and knock his old ass out" lol..

All i will say is that i hope the Bendtner completely proves me wrong and makes me look like a complete prick and does well at the club... but with his attitude i cant see it. He's got a very chavy attitude alot like A.Hole, Bendtner, Pennant etc.

Jameel46

Established Member
dutchMasta said:
Fabianski - 4 (Awful to let in Keane's goal)
Sagna - 6
Hoyte - 3
Gallas - 4.5 (Unlike him, really poor)
Traore - 4
Hleb - 5.5 (Tried, but didn't pay off)
Denilson - N/A
Gilberto - 3 (Can't defend nor pass, no use to us at the moment)
Diaby - 4
Walcott - 4.5
Bendtner - 4

Fabregas - 5 (Some ok moments)
Eduardo - 6
Adebayor - 8 (Great goal, stupid headbutt)

wasn't keane's goal the one that had a little bounce in front of a diving Fabianski before going in? to be fair it was a decent strike, some times you get there and some times you just miss by a centimetre.

dutchMasta

Jameel46 said:
wasn't keane's goal the one that had a little bounce in front of a diving Fabianski before going in? to be fair it was a decent strike, some times you get there and some times you just miss by a centimetre.
Yeah, that was the one. I haven't watched extra clips of it or anything, but from what I can remember, he did very poorly in an attempt to save that. It did bounce, but I think it was at the top of the bounce, and it was closer to him than it looked. I could be wrong. But anyway, doesn't really matter, I don't blame him for the result, nor do I think he has no hope as a quality keeper.

banduan

Established Member
Lukazan said:

Especially since the 'ego' point is being brought up again when he'd done nothing to show that. If anything, it's the fact that he wasn't selfish enough that was the main problem that game.

But I tell ya what Luka, some people here were just lookin fer the chance to pounce on the lad weren't they?

sesquioxide

banduan said:
Where is this talk of ****ishness coming from? What'd he do?

Did he head-butt Ade?

No, but he kicked him in the Achilles first (according to the Guardian).

Of course, it depends on whether you trust the Guardian or the Sun. The Guardian reports Wenger's view:

"Wenger ... insists [Adebayor] should not shoulder all the blame. He believes he was provoked and if Wenger is going to fine him then he must follow suit with Bendtner."

Biggus

Established Member
I think Bendtner clipped him by accident, then Ade fronted up and made contact again by accident, both of them were livid- as they should be- at being hammered by Sp**s, it was all handbags Sesq. Incidentally does anyone remember a few years ago when Vieira and Lauren had a punch up the team bus in Norway? heh heh I'll bet everyone stood back and let 'em go for it. These things happen all the time, but should never happen on the pitch.

Top Bottom