• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham vs Arsenal | Wed 14 Apr. 20:00 | SS1/2

Bossa

Established Member
Lets focus on the league now. We have the Sp**s next week and we must win this game!!!

thegame24

Established Member
Re: North London Derby! | Wed 14 Apr. 20.00 | SS1/2

Tonights match has probably killed our season.

MAK 14

Established Member

I'm thankfully we have a bit of a break before this game.

IBL

Established Member

****ing ****s, lets kill them!!

surprised its not on the weekend but glad for the break

Raider

Established Member

8 Days rest is a good thing. Going into such an important must win game is going to be difficult with the squad having gone through wars in the past 3 weeks.

I want a win, but I can't see it.

A chance for the spuds to kill off our title hopes, I think they'll want it more than they ever have in years. Will be difficult.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

Hate the fact we have to wait so long for our next game but it's probably for the better. Let's hope some of our players return from injury.

otfgoon

Established Member

What a pefect place to take our the anger and humiliation.

Kain

Established Member

Do Sp**s still have to play the FA cup game midweek?

thegame24

Established Member

8 days rest but still the same players that dont deserve to play.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

otfgoon said:
What a pefect place to take our the anger and humiliation.
Exactly.

Rorz

Established Member
As long as the players don't feel sorry for themselves, and realise there is still a great shot at the Championship here, we'll be fine.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Actually, looking at our ability to create chances at the Nou Camp has given me confidence ahead of Sp**s. I believe this team will be able to win there.

The only issue is the momentum, which has now been stopped. Another test for us is to see how quickly we can recover from this mental setback.

James

Established Member
I'm going into lockdown. Really don't want to think about this game until after the weekend.

Bossa

Established Member

Kain said:
Do Sp**s still have to play the FA cup game midweek?

No they play in the weekend. So we have a nice long break while they play 3 days before the NLD.

GunnerPL

Sp**s are in good form and I'm sure they know that if we drop points against them our title challenge is over, they would love to be able to say that they knocked us out of the title race which would mean another trophyless season.

Good news is we have eight days rest before the game, so we have some time to recover and we have nothing else to focus on besides the league. I'm not sure on the status of Song's injury, hopefully he's back for this one and Campbell should be able to play if he's fit for the game.

We need to get back on track, hopefully we don't leave it until the last minute of the game again, I don't think my heart can take another game like that.

Don Pacifico

Established Member
SA Gunner said:
Actually, looking at our ability to create chances at the Nou Camp has given me confidence ahead of Sp**s. I believe this team will be able to win there.

The only issue is the momentum, which has now been stopped. Another test for us is to see how quickly we can recover from this mental setback.

Really!? I felt the reverse. Nasri was anonymous tonight and we struggled to create openings all game. The occasion probably got to him but it is a concern nevertheless.

Accomplished

Established Member
let's ****ing do these ****s. we CAN win this and we're not that bad. I'm nervous but I think we're going to win it. this team has belief.

wish I was going to this one. nearly managed to score a ticket but I'm exiled in france right now.

Top Bottom