• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham vs Arsenal | Wed 14 Apr. 20:00 | SS1/2

Burnwinter

Established Member
If we can repeat the level of intensity we just saw against Barcelona we have a great chance of dealing with Sp**s and staying in contention.

Hoping we'll have Campbell and Song fit and available for this one.

kooldawg

Established Member
Probably will have a few players back.

Hopefully the players will bounce back and gain some self belief after being taught a lesson in "attractive attacking football"

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Meanwhile the march continues...

If we get at least Song back, with these clowns playing 3 days before we really should be able to win.

Bossa

Established Member
Nasri Bendtner Walcott
Diaby Song Denilson
Clichy Vermaelen Sol Sagna
Almunia

Lets **** these ****ers up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Don Pacifico said:
SA Gunner said:
Actually, looking at our ability to create chances at the Nou Camp has given me confidence ahead of Sp**s. I believe this team will be able to win there.

The only issue is the momentum, which has now been stopped. Another test for us is to see how quickly we can recover from this mental setback.

Really!? I felt the reverse. Nasri was anonymous tonight and we struggled to create openings all game. The occasion probably got to him but it is a concern nevertheless.

Well looking at our second half performance, I was encouraged to see that we were able to create chances in the way we did. Runs from Clichy on the left flank (the highlight being that fantastic cross to Bendy) are the things we will see more of against Sp**s.

The issue for me is the mental harm this loss brings to the squad, from a technical point of view we have shown to be able to put some good phases together against the best, as well as Nicky B showing some finishing ability. Encouraging signs indeed.

morpho

Established Member
then again i recon spuds will park the bus going for a 0-0 which will destroy our hopes... 1 point against us will be like a victory for them anyway and wont do too much for their quest for 4.th

Bossa

Established Member
morpho said:
then again i recon spuds will park the bus going for a 0-0 which will destroy our hopes... 1 point against us will be like a victory for them anyway and wont do too much for their quest for 4.th

No mate, Its a must win game for both sides. Sp**s still have to play us, Chelsea(h), United(a) and City(a). They have to win against us.

morpho

Established Member
is a must win for us, not as much for them. city will have to play united, us, villa and Sp**s...

Rocafella

Established Member
If we don't win here, this will be a horrible end to the season. Only 3 points will do. I don't give a **** who's fit and who isn't.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Win this game. Win the Premiership for once. Then build. Build on ****ing success and dominate for the next 10 years.

P_Gunner

I'd rather we recall Bartley and have him on the bench than Silvestre at this point.

Almumia

Sagna Sol Verm Clichy

Diaby Song Denilson

Theo Bendtner Nasri

Alfonso

Established Member
This will sum up our season for me. Are we the big bottlers or a team that has character and can step up through adversity?

xcdude24

Established Member
thegame24 said:
They are favourites for sure, too many players out and too many average players in.

They're not favorites. They also have a ton of injuries, and have an FA cup semi final over the weekend to strain themselves in.

I'm already ****ting myself about this one. I don't think I can stand anything but a win here. I'm already imagining some of the hypotheticals that could come about from a Sp**s win, but i'll do you guys a favor and spare you all from these situations.

Accomplished

Established Member
hmmm..lots of injuries....I wonder if people will take this into account...whereas against barca, apparently injuries were "an excuse"...

James

Established Member
xcdude24 said:
I'm already ****ting myself about this one. I don't think I can stand anything but a win here. I'm already imagining some of the hypotheticals that could come about from a Sp**s win, but i'll do you guys a favor and spare you all from these situations.
Trust me, you're not the only one. Doesn't help that i haven't got a good feeling at all either.

go49oner

Established Member
This is the only match that matters to me. regardless of the league position, Nothing gives me greater pleasure than beating these ****s at their own turf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom