• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tottenham vs Arsenal | Wed 14 Apr. 20:00 | SS1/2

Zico

Established Member
I definitely cross the road whenever I see one. I stumbled upon 5 of them on a street corner a few weeks ago. Most lil animals hightail it into the bush, but these guys stood their ground and forced me to the other side of the street. They represent

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Yeah, they tend to do that. They hang around and smoke at street corners, hassling bypassers and plotting their next scheme. Be sure to never park your car anywhere near them because it will be scratched when you get back unless you pay the protection fee.

Freagle

RVP, Djourou and Gibbs will return to full-training soon. Good news in my opinion, I would like to see Gibbs and Djourou get a run this season if it's possible.

I read somewhere that RVP is set for a shock return against Tottenshite, is that possible?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Zico, you should put the Highbury squirrel on your avatar.

He has more CL appearances that Spuds.

_41580592_squirrel203.jpg

Arsegum

There is only one Highbury squirrel 8)) .

Until I see a racoon popping up in ****e hart lane biting Sp**s' players' fingers off stop comparing it to the legendary squirrel :wink:.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
CKD39 said:
Bossa said:
Oh and Clattenberg is the referee by the way.

Might as well send Gary Neville to officiate. This run in is going to see the Manchester United controlled FA out in full force.

I might be wrong, but in fact I think Clattenburg might a good ref for us in this game.
If some old reports are true that he is a Liverpool fan (as he was reportedly on one of Liverpool Asian tour), then he will look to make it difficult for Spuds to reach fourth. I think even Fergie pointed this out few seasons back.

We have a lot of injuries, but I think having a week off, with Spuds Sunday game in the mix, we stand a very good chance to beat them properly in their own pitch.

Nutsy

Established Member
We've always been atleast a step ahead from Sp**s. There's no denying it, and they're on a horrible form. But with our post CL exit, we may find ourselves in a bit of a pickle. Head prediction says 2-1. But It would be a very close game.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
floating said:
raidersoftheark said:
Yep. Sol with a bicycle kick from outside the box in the 6th minute of injury time.

He'd go bananas. So would I and probably you in fairness.

Sol scoring from a bicycle kick? That's like Alex Hleb scoring! :lol:
Fixed it for you. :wink:

RockyRocastle

Established Member
We must not lose to these ****s. Must not.

I think a draw is favourite, although if we perform like we are capable and most importantly show some ****ing passion, then we should smash them. That we will do that is very unlikely.

Zico

Established Member
8 days rest! Our boys better go out there and come at Sp**s like a spider monkey. If RVP is fit enough to train right now, we should start him. Put Bendtner to his right and Nasri to the left. The middle will be Song, Diaby and Denilson, and the rear should be Clichy, Sol, Vermie and Sagna. That team should be good enough to hit Sp**s for 4. What I would like to see:

- put pressure on Sp**s' full backs. They're all crap
- press high once we lose the ball. Time to incorporate the 7 second rule.
- manage the counter attack better. Let Nasri carry the ball on counters as much as possible. Diaby's decision-making is spotty.

Hope we give it to them up the Arsenal!

Burnwinter

Established Member
Zico you're big on the cricketing metaphors lately :)

The stamina side of things really should play in our favour. Pompey could challenge them a bit on the weekend. An auto-relegated side with nothing to lose up against crocked bottlers - a formula for freeform chaos.

I wouldn't want to be in Redknapp's position selection wise, hope he has a planet-sized headache today.

GunnerPL

albakos said:
Zico, you should put the Highbury squirrel on your avatar.

He has more CL appearances that Spuds.

_41580592_squirrel203.jpg

:lol:

Starting to get excited for the game. If there was ever a time to give a team a good thrashing it's now.

Freagle

We have been saying it for a while but this game our current crop have got to stand up and perform. No matter how many injuries we have or who is playing, the result should be positive. I'm going for a 10000000000-0 to us. All of them by RVP!

No, seriously I would go for a 2-0.

Gunner_JT

I wouldn't be surprised at all if RvP's named on the bench. The medical staff could have been planning a return for this game. Given the occasion, I can see him playing a part. Hope so anyway : )

Burnwinter

Established Member
No thanks I'll save death by heart palpitation for another time. Two up in the first ten minutes thanks lads and climbing after that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom