<

Tottenham vs Arsenal | Wed 14 Apr. 20:00 | SS1/2

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by Bossa, Apr 6, 2010.

1. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

You played with a few guys I know. I don't know if you remember Zaeem, a skinny white looking kid but he played for the same team. There were a few others from my school whose names I can't recollect, a very tall mix raced guy and a few others.

2. Burnwinter

Burnwinter New Member Elite

Neighbours? I'm sure we'll remember that next time we want to borrow a cup of sugar.

The premises of this discussion are rubbish :D There doesn't have to be one word to describe them, and it doesn't matter if your word is different from someone else's.

3. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Arse Emeritus Administrator

Neighbours it is then:
    [​IMG]

4. IBL

IBL New Member Elite

@ outlaw - hah it really is a small world we live in! Yes I remember Zaem the few times I played with him, pretty nippy little player with a good shot on him. The tall guy you're thinking of might be Josh, a hothead but really good player. I heard that he actually trained with the West Ham youth team at one point

5. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

Don't blame me, I didn't take offence to my statement. :wink:

6. outlaw_member

outlaw_member New Member

Yep, it was Josh. I play with Zaeem more or less every week, maybe we've run into each other but just don't know it. :lol:

7. IBL

IBL New Member Elite

quite possibly, I think you would have remembered me though cause I was the only Gooner in the e7 team

8. xcdude24

xcdude24 New Member Trusted

Take a walk down tottenham high road after last night and I guarantee you you wouldn't be talking like that.

9. Ganymede

Ganymede New Member

I'll never get tired of posting this

[​IMG]

10. xcdude24

xcdude24 New Member Trusted

By the way, I was a bit annoyed that the only player to come directly thank our fans after the match was Eboue. A few of them acknowledged us from a distance, but I think it says a lot that he was the only one to actually make the effort and come over. I remember at the home leg pretty much all of the Sp**s players went over and thanked the twelve fans they had left in the stadium.

11. Anzac

Anzac Active Member

Possibly an indication of where their heads were at with the realisation of what the result meant - not meant as an 'excuse' as such, as IMO they should be apologising to the supporters.

12. sabret00the

sabret00the New Member Trusted

It's not everyone's style to run over, it should be but it's not, I saw a few of the players turn towards you, applaud and then walk off. It's not really that much of a consolation, but I remember a time where you'd struggle for any acknowledgement at all.

13. Abs

Abs New Member

Well I dont live in birmingham and the only Sp**s fans I know is a married guy in my work who's gay. So Im sure I would hate them more if I was surrended by them, but with Redknapp in charge I hate them more than ever, I hate that dodgy man with passion.......So my Sp**s hate is stronger than ever. Last few years it has been more of laughing at the Sp**s

14. dreamLord

dreamLord New Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs08/detail.php?productid=ST44441&proddesc=Tottenham+Hotspur+2+-***+Arsenal+%2814%2F04%2F10%29&supercategory=0030BRN00067~0030CAT00264&branch=&wcategory=CAT00264&catdesc=&super=0030BRN00067~0030CAT00264&treecode=TRE00017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs0 ... e=TRE00017</a>

Are you kidding me?

15. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

btw anyone notice when ever almunia is interviewed (mostly when we know hell be captain) and says we must win that we end up losing or he ****s up?

16. Del Boy

Del Boy New Member

Narrow it down a little. You could be talking about any game this season.

17. Illusion

Illusion New Member Trusted

Disbelief.

I took the liberty of tinyurling it for increased shareability.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/spursareajoke" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/spursareajoke</a>

:)