• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tour of Legends

WHAFC

Has anyone beemn on the "Lends Tour" and what did you think. I am booked to go next month with Charlie George. Was it worth the money?

Wayno

WHAFC

Legends tour is a tour of Highbury hosted by either Charlie George or Kenny Sansom.

WHAFC

Legends Tour

Arsenal Football Club is now offering the chance to tour historic Highbury with Arsenal legends Kenny Sansom, Charlie George or Paul Davis.

Highbury has been the home to Arsenal since 1913 and the stadium has hosted many historic moments which have shaped the history of football. And what could be better than experiencing this truly unique venue with an ex-Arsenal star who can talk about some of their memorable moments!

You cheered them from the terraces, you thrill your kids with stories of their goals and performances, now you can finally meet your favourite legend on this amazing family day out!

An Arsenal hero will take visitors down the players' tunnel, describing what it is like to experience walking out to a sell-out Highbury, as well as tell the tales of important team talks of the past in the first team dressing room. Visitors can also take an extensive tour of the Club's museum, full of fascinating information about the history of Arsenal and enjoy a question and answer session with the Legend himself, including an opportunity to get an Arsenal item signed.

Charlie George said, "I am looking forward to returning to Highbury to take part in the new Legend Tours and feel extremely privileged to be sharing my experiences with supporters."

Visitors will also be given the chance to have their photo taken with their favourite Legend and receive a free 'goodie' bag including a letter from Arsène Wenger, scarf, key ring, an official Arsenal Magazine (or Handbook), a signed squad photo card (or postcard of Highbury stadium) totalling over £12.

This is a truly unique and memorable day out and the perfect gift for any Arsenal supporter! Legends Tours are selling out fast, so book your place with either Charlie, Kenny or Paul early by calling 020 7704 4504 or email tours@arsenal.co.uk or visit the Arsenal Shop on Avenell Road at Arsenal Stadium.

A perfect gift idea for a friend, family member or even a treat for yourself:

An Arsenal hero will walk you through the Marble Halls, Cocktail Lounge, Press Conference Room and Directors Box.
Sit at your favourite player's bench in the changing rooms and in Arsène's seat in the dug-out.
Pour over classic Arsenal memorabilia when exploring the trophy room and museum.
Enjoy refreshments at the Q&A and signing session with the Arsenal Legend.
Free gift pack on the day including an official letter by Arsène Wenger, scarf, keyring, Arsenal Magazine (or Handbook) and a signed squad photo card (or postcard of Highbury stadium) totalling over £12.
Legends Tours cost £30 for adults and £12 for children (under 16)/OAPs

jc8gooner

I'm going on one of these soon. Nobody knows what to give me for my 18th so I said book me a Legends Tour!

WHAFC

Im booked to go in Mid April so once I have been I will write a posting telling all the details.

seanconvey66

Read the new edition of the gooner, it came out last nite, one of them went on it and theres a review, reckon it was only £25 and that it was well worth the money.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom