• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Toure says good bye to beveren

Adam

Established Member
There are some clubs in Spain interested, as well as Russian and German clubs.

It's all speculation really. If Arsène goes for him; he gets him.

JazzG

Established Member
I think thanks to Adam's research we can confirm that he is a quality player.

Just hope we don't let this guy slip through our fingers. We should sign him but due to all the publicity he is getting other clubs have been made aware. 3 or 4 mill should do the trick, if we can't use him loan him back to Beveren :)

Adam

Established Member
The latest is that Barca are interested (Belgian press).

Beveren must fax Arsenal whenever they receive an offer for one of their players, as we have first refusal.

JazzG

Established Member
Are you living in Belgium by any chance? ;)

You seem to know everything about him! Maybe one day you can become his agent :lol:

Adam

Established Member
Hah, i reckon when he's a superstar next year - you'll understand why. :wink:

JazzG

Established Member
I hope so!

I just hope some other club don't get him before we do! You would think though with his brother playing for us and our close ties we can get him.

Adam

Established Member
He will absolutely blow Gilberto out of the side. It's unfair how talented Yaya is. I am excited by the fact that we will have a central midfield offensive threat.

GoonerLuke

Why didn't Arsène sign him over the summer and just loan him out for this whole year? It seems like more big clubs get interested and drive up Yaya's price each week. I don't even want to think about us missing out on this one.

Please ease my mind Adam, tell me we are definitely gonna get him :D .

Adam

Established Member
I'd love to say it's certain. But only if we are willing to pay some sort of fee for him.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
henry_14 said:
another goof from wenger

If you ever had any idea about anything you ever talk about you'd know that Yaya was with us in the summer but picked up a bad injury, so wasn't signed. Although he didn't sign, he did receive most of his treatment from Arsenal staff. If Arsène wants him (and he did in the summer...) he's coming to Highbury.

satan_beckham

but if he is now a free agent which means he has no connection to beveren then we cannot refuse any bids,so we must go in fast if we want him,but we cant get him a work permit!

orion

I definitelly belive this guy would be perfect for us, but the big question is does he qualify for a work permit? I haven't found records of Ivory Coast full international appearances, but I belive Yaya has figured mainly for the youth sides.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom