• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

U21 European Championship 2023

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure how many of these England players make it tho. Gibbs-White should probably be making the seniors soon. Trafford might be 3rd choice or something soon. Colwill obviously.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure how many of these England players make it tho. Gibbs-White should probably be making the seniors soon. Trafford might be 3rd choice or something soon. Colwill obviously.

I very much doubt Gibbs-White will get a chance in the senior squad as Southgate already has his squad for the Euros pretty much cemented imo. He’ll opt for his favourites and those that are tried and tested for him.

Colwill should definitely be starting for the senior team with their lack of quality CBs. If it’s based on form then Willock should get a chance too.

ragnarock

I’m not English but I screamed at the tv on three occasions:

1) When the ref gave the penalty
2) When the penalty was saved
3) When Madueke (subed on mind you) finished on goal in like 86th (or something can’t really remember). Then proceeded to walk back to join the defense. I was more angry with this than the penalty decision. If I worked at the FA I would have him banned for life. Absolutely horrific, egocentric mentality.

Again, I’m not even English.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m not English but I screamed at the tv on three occasions:

1) When the ref gave the penalty
2) When the penalty was saved
3) When Madueke (subed on mind you) finished on goal in like 86th (or something can’t really remember). Then proceeded to walk back to join the defense. I was more angry with this than the penalty decision. If I worked at the FA I would have him banned for life. Absolutely horrific, egocentric mentality.

Again, I’m not even English.
Madueke is a nothing player. When people talk about him as some sort of big talent it’s worth remembering he’s only a few months younger than Saka.

Imagining Saka in the situations the England forwards were in is funny. The only player that looks an out and out star is Colwill. He’ll be in the next senior squad.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The player that actually impressed me besides Colwill was Curtis Jones. If he continues developing at this rate then Liverpool have a serious player on their hands.

Not sure if he’ll have enough opportunities next season though with Mac Allister and Szoboszlai joining them. Liverpool should just loan him out.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The player that actually impressed me besides Colwill was Curtis Jones. If he continues developing at this rate then Liverpool have a serious player on their hands.

Not sure if he’ll have enough opportunities next season though with Mac Allister and Szoboszlai joining them. Liverpool should just loan him out.
Yep he’s class. In the same youth teams as Saka and Greenwood and it was Greenwood and Jones who were seen as the big talents back then.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom