• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Arsenal vs AC Milan – 7:45pm – 06/03/12 - SS2

fabo

6.51 / 10
Eboue would have advanced played 60 yards and then given the ball away.

Would have been nice to have Ramsey available just to have one more body in CM, I think we were able to play so well for 45/60 minutes because Ramsey wasn't playing tbh. The dynamism offered by Rosicky and Ox was key for us.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
dysphoria said:
did anyone else notice that one of the seats in our dugout looked like it had puke on it? Think it was the seat behind pat rice's, anyone know what that was about?

you have an eye for the strangest things...

fabo said:
Would have been nice to have Ramsey available just to have one more body in CM, I think we were able to play so well for 45/60 minutes because Ramsey wasn't playing tbh. The dynamism offered by Rosicky and Ox was key for us.
Quite nice seeing people admiring what Rosicky offer, I recall the days when people slags him for not scoring.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
halfvolley said:
The Jury said:
Theo was as thick as rock too in attack.

Ox had ONE run at their wotless LB and got close enough to him to force a pen. Theo kept running away from him and simply had no craft or clue how to exploit a defender that was on his ******* knees begging to be bummed.

I thougth Theo looked dangerous and pumped in the first half. I also noticed him pressing like crazy and constantly hussling for the ball - very refreshing!

However, I lost count of the times he (this is Theo who cannot pull off a 1 on 1 at the best of times) cut in to the left outside box, often diagonally backwards, and running into a dead end of 4 Milan defenders. Why keep making decisions like that? He doesn't even have a left foot! Just run the ******* ball down to the line and look for someone in front of goal, how hard can it be?

Totally agree here. Theo shows ZERO confidence in his ability to take on his opponent in 1 on 1 situations. He should have tormented that Mesbah character (Meelan's LB) all night. He needs to learn how to drive into the box and commit and his defender just lie what OX did.

Proof

Established Member
Pride. Valiance. Heroism

We deserved to go in extra time after such a legendary performance. I didn't feel disappointed after this knock-out.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
yousif_persie said:
really we needed arshavin yesterday our bench was really awful chamakh and park cant offer f**king nothing.

Well next season looks like we'll have Podolski coming in instead, that's a vast improvement over Chambles and Park the bench.

Rain Dance said:
Quite nice seeing people admiring what Rosicky offer, I recall the days when people slags him for not scoring.

Yeah and that was while he was injured lol.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom