• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Arsenal vs Montpellier – 7:45pm – 21/11/12 | SS4

Airknight

Established Member
Well done, good job nullifying Montpellier on second half and now we qualify for the next round, with the chance of Schalke screwing up to give us a 1st place.

Kos, Sagna and Cazorla were very good. So was Giroud with his two assists and Poldi providing the threat again, it has been a while.

dysphoria

Established Member
i never want turkish officials again, bunch of useless, inept useless ****es, how many times did the fat **** of a kebab eating lino call for offside against us when we were level? Also, was pretty obvious the ref was absolutely inept, let hard challenges against santi and the ox go but not for us, ****en nothing good comes out from that turkish league i tell you.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We're through and to be honest maybe "it might be" better for us if we remain in second spot.

Based on current standings, the second placed teams in other groups are: Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG, AC Milan, so by current standings we would avoid all these teams.

Lots of thinking for Wenger :D

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Qualified teams for now:

Porto - PSG - Schalke - Arsenal - Malaga - Milan - Dortmund - Real Madrid - Manure - Barca - Bayren Munich - Valencia.

Well even if we Qualified 1st of the group we will face a strong team so i hope we go to greece and play our 2nd team.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
1970*Gooner said:
Rambo is like a fooking sloth, wtf did Wenger bring him on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was fine, tidy, good even. Don't believe the 'hype', or hysteria as the case may be.

Anyway, a good, solid, professional win. One thing I noticed, which was kind of odd, was that even though we gave the ball away a lot - mistimed runs, under-hit passes, whatever - we were equally good at getting it back.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
dysphoria said:
i never want turkish officials again, bunch of useless, inept useless ******, how many times did the fat **** of a kebab eating lino call for offside against us when we were level? Also, was pretty obvious the ref was absolutely inept, let hard challenges against santi and the ox go but not for us, ****** nothing good comes out from that turkish league i tell you.

Not even Turkish myself, but you need to be banned. Seriously, was unhappy with the refs myself but this **** is unacceptable, are you ****ing thick or what does the ref's nationality have to do with him being inept?

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
albakos said:
We're through and to be honest maybe "it might be" better for us if we remain in second spot.

Based on current standings, the second placed teams in other groups are: Real Madrid, Juventus, PSG, AC Milan

Lots of thinking for Wenger :D
Yes, but...

"As it stands we could be drawn against Porto, Malaga, Dortmund, Bayern, Barcelona or Shakhtar in the last 16."

Either way, bet we'll draw Barca if we don't win the group.

Truant

Brilliant game, Podolski's strike was madness (he scores when he wants).

gwarn Jacky boy

ws8YP.gif

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
As long as we avoid Barca I don't really care. You're in the Champions League to play big games but I've had enough of those ****s for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom