• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Montpellier vs Arsenal – 7:45pm – 18/9/12 - SS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruisio

Established Member
Haha to people not realising that being an alcoholic has NOTHING to do with what he said about Arsenal

Therefore to bring it up in any reference to this conversation is insulting to the man and pretty pathetic, that's what DG and Proof don't seem to understand

evoh_1

Established Member
If someone is going to act like something then thats what I'm going to call them, Tony's issues with alcohol have nothing to do with his opinion of the direction of arsenal football club or their ability to defend. Plus its real semantics to argue the point of whether someone is or isn't and alcoholic even if they aren't drinking anymore, the point was to bring it up to belittle him and what he said which is out of order.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
Cruisio said:
Therefore to bring it up in any reference to this conversation is insulting to the man and pretty pathetic, that's what DG and Proof don't seem to understand

I never bought it up!! I just commented on what had already been said, I know it's Friday but are you on the wind up or something?

Anyway your a Man Utd fan, what do you know, why do you even post here? lol.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
redwhiteAustrian said:
I think you should (finally) resort to PMs, this is getting a bit off topic now, to say the least.

Look at you with the new shiny promotion (unless I missed it b4?), congrats, don't worry I'll make sure you don't get bored lol.

Just kidding. ;)

mistaT

Established Member
RandomHero84 said:
When did this thread turn in to an episode of The Wire?

sheeeet.JPG

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
evoh_1 said:
If someone is going to act like something then thats what I'm going to call them, Tony's issues with alcohol have nothing to do with his opinion of the direction of arsenal football club or their ability to defend. Plus its real semantics to argue the point of whether someone is or isn't and alcoholic even if they aren't drinking anymore, the point was to bring it up to belittle him and what he said which is out of order.
he didnt bring it up, someone else did.. just because you dont agree with someone's opinion doesnt give you the right to call them a c*nt here..

not sure why you felt the need to resort to a personal attack on someone who wasn't talking to you, and then complain when that person insulted you back.

:?

Cruisio

Established Member
DiamondGooner said:
Cruisio said:

I never bought it up!! I just commented on what had already been said, I know it's Friday but are you on the wind up or something?

Anyway your a Man Utd fan, what do you know, why do you even post here? lol.

You asked what was wrong with mentioning he was an alcoholic, I answered with what is obviously wrong with it in this context and explained that's what you clearly didn't understand (otherwise you wouldn't have asked). I can't be around to clearly explain these things to you all the time you know

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
scytheavatar said:
How that heck are we publicly humiliated by winning a match? And having a string of good results? I am sorry, there's always a time to criticize the team and the transfer dealings, but if you are waiting for the slightest excuse to criticize the team even when we are doing well you are not a fan. You are a hater that should just go support Chelsea or Citeh if you can't find any pride in supporting Arsenal FC.

Dude you need to re-read what I wrote and then maybe, just maybe you might understand what I mean by ‘publicly humiliated’. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom