• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Olympiacos vs Arsenal – 7:45pm – 04/12/12 - ITV1

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
210px-Olympiakos4.svg.png
--- Olympiacos vs Arsenal -----
180px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

-----------------------------------------------------------Karaiskakis Stadium
-----------------------------------------------------Tuesday 4th December 2012
-------------------------------------------------------------Kick off – 7:45pm
--------------------------------------------------------
SIYC_ITV.jpg

My Preferred Lineup:

formation.png

Bench: - Mannone, Mertesacker, Sagna, Arteta, Wilshere, Gervinho, Walcott

My Score Prediction

- Olympiacos - 3 - - - Arsenal - 1
- Djebbour ------------ Arshavin
- Mitroglou x2

Forget this, we've already qualified and winning the group wont mean much this year with teams like Real Madrid, Milan, Juventus, PSG and Valencia sitting in 2nd place in their respective groups. Rest key players like Cazorla, Arteta and Mertesacker, and I wouldn't even make Cazorla travel.

Azeem Khaja

Player:Ødegaard
This is going to be a difficult game, since we have qualified- my take on this is to play the Capital One cup squad. Let them earn their wages and our first team get some rest for saturday against baggies, which I think is extremely important.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Play our reserve team try new formation don't care about the result even if we finish top we will face strong team in the round 16. rest cazorla arteta verms mertesacker.

leo_ense

Established Member
I'm expecting these bunch of pussies to **** this up. The Greek atmosphere will have them floored.

dpt49

Established Member
The advantage of having to play away in Greece is at least Wenger has got a ready made excuse if we lose to WBA next week.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
dpt49 said:
At least Wenger has got a ready made excuse if we lose to WBA next week after having to play away in Greece.

i think he must rest key players for this game the likes of santi arteta mertesacker and vermalean must have a rest.

Wouterus

I'd leave 4-5 first team players in London. Even if we win, we probably end up second in the group. Pointless to put in too much effort, we need to focus on the PL right now.

Preferred lineup:

Mannone
Jenkinson Mertesacker Vermaelen Miquel
Ramsey Coquelin
Arshavin
Chamberlain Giroud Gervinho

Bench: Sagna, Chamakh, Szczesny, Squillaci, Eisfeld, Rosicky, Podolski

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Play the reserves.

If they win against the greeks, play them against wba.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I will give chance to eisfeld and miquel to play this game they deserve it they have been on form at u21 games.

DiamondGooner

Established Member
leo_ense said:
I'm expecting these bunch of pussies to **** this up. The Greek atmosphere will have them floored.

Your probably right I don't think our fragile minded team will be able to handle thousands of angry Greeks shouting at them.

Airknight

Established Member
Think Wenger will go coward with this one, he has no choice but to rest his main guns to make us stop performing so embarassingly in league.

With Chamakh starting we'll win anyway, so not worried.

dysphoria

Established Member
can't be arsed about this result really, on current form, it really doesn't matter if we finish first or 2nd because realistically, we don't stand a chance in this competition, if anything, might be really bad for the team if we draw a team like dortmund or barca and they end up giving us such a hiding that what little confidence/belief/determination the squad has dies too.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Should rest absolutely every starter this game, but it won't happen.

Think we'll lose this no matter who plays, draw at most.

Vela

Established Member
----------------Szczesny
Jenkinson--Djourou---Miquel--Santos
--------Coquelin-----Ramsey
Chamberlain-----Rosicky----Arshavin
----------------Gervinho
Bench - Mannone, Gnabry, Squillaci, Akpom, Meade, Yennaris, Chamakh.

Eisfeld not registered I think.

MaestroCesc

ModelGooner said:
Don't care who plays. Don't care about this game.
Either a very stupid response or your still recovering from y'day horrow show. A loss would destroy our remaining bits of confidence, a win or draw would give us a starting block to build from. We need a confidence lift from somewhere

fabo

6.51 / 10
Customary **** performance in Greece. CL group stages are a borefest, roll on Saturday I say.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom