• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL – Olympiacos vs Arsenal – 7:45pm – 04/12/12 - ITV1

Mastadon

Established Member
Again Ramsey has only started half our games and been a sub for the rest yet he's been just as lousy as he was starting most of our games last season. Its Ramsey's fault that he's not good enough to play for Arsenal and its Wenger's fault for believing that he is good enough. This arse of a manager never had any problems bringing through REAL talent before its the crap overrated guys who won't make it here or anywhere else who are the problem.

morpho

Established Member
Ok so we lost another lead, but in all honesty alot of XIplayers got their hard earned rest, as many was crying about and some of our squad players got good experience. I still think second is a bit better than first if you see our potential opponents and we have a much more important game this weekend. Chin up guys

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
mo50 said:
Rain Dance said:
Knock out stage reached, job is finished

Yup. I don't know what anyone was expecting other than a loss after seeing the 18 that travelled. At least we got a goal and Rosicky looked good.
If you think I was giving a positive note, you are way off..

Job's finished means our target was always 1st knock out stage, any further is only a bonus.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Mastadon said:
Again Ramsey has only started half our games and been a sub for the rest yet he's been just as lousy as he was starting most of our games last season. Its Ramsey's fault that he's not good enough to play for Arsenal and its Wenger's fault for believing that he is good enough. This arse of a manager never had any problems bringing through REAL talent before its the crap overrated guys who won't make it here or anywhere else who are the problem.

Ramsey will not be good enough for Arsenal because he is getting a free ride. He doesn't have to work on his game. Doing what he is doing at the moment is getting him regular starts and appearances. Why should he change anything? No one else has.

He should be sat down and it should be explained to him that he is not the same player before his leg break. He doesn't attempt to tackle and he doesn't have any burst of pace. So he has to change his game. He has to focus on passing and creating. He has to take minimum touches on the ball, he needs to be more mobile on the pitch, he needs to put in a shift defensively. Will that happen? Why would it? He is a lost cause.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This result was as predictable as morning following night. I only caught brief glimpses on the net but saw the 2nd goal for Olympiakos which as good as it was, was another example of how we fail, time and again, to shut down opponents on the edge of our box and how limp our defensive displays in midfield have been for the last few months (years). This current version of Arsenal have disappointed me more than any other I can remember and one of the main reasons is because they have no clue what do when under pressure. Turn up the pressure on this lot and they'll crack like an egg about to be fried.

At present, this team doesn't know it's arse from it's elbow.

dyeruz

Established Member
redanddread said:
This result was as predictable as morning following night. I only caught brief glimpses on the net but saw the 2nd goal for Olympiakos which as good as it was, was another example of how we fail, time and again, to shut down opponents on the edge of our box and how limp our defensive displays in midfield have been for the last few months (years). This current version of Arsenal have disappointed me more than any other I can remember and one of the main reasons is because they have no clue what do when under pressure. Turn up the pressure on this lot and they'll crack like an egg about to be fried.

At present, this team doesn't know it's arse from it's elbow.
I was hoping that the new players would have learned something, while watching from wherever there were watching and changed the ethos of the team, but as soon as the second half started and Arshavin came on and actually it got worse, Wenger was in a corner because non of those kids were coming on.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Segway said:
One of the positives though was Meade. He looked assured in possession and he never seemed to make the wrong decision. Promising.

Thought Meade looked and played like a rookie. Was often caught out of position, but made up for it with good recovery pace/effort. He wouldn't get away with a performance like that against a good RW/RM, though.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom