• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL: Arsenal v AZ Alkmaar, 04/11/09, 19:45

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
gun__1251444084_uefa_azalkmaar.jpg

After driving into those delusional skulls of Sp**s the fact that we are top dogs in North London, this is the next match that helps prove it.

The team showed alot more composure and discipline against the ****, hopefully they can carry this concerntration into this game, because we know what happened last time.

famous no 10

Established Member
If we win this, are we through to the knock out rounds? {Haven't done the math}

Anyway, I think we will...apart from us playing poorly against them and them stealing an equaliser, they didn't look a huge threat.

Double_H

Established Member
famous no 10 said:

Anyway, I think we will...apart from us playing poorly against them and them stealing an equaliser, they didn't look a huge threat.

Yes

unless standerd win all 3 games with bigger goal difference and we lose next 2

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Double_H said:
famous no 10 said:

Yes

unless standerd win all 3 games with bigger goal difference and we lose next 2
except one of their games is at the Emirates, which i cant see them winning anyway

dbig

Just saw on physio room that Vela's out with a knee injury until Nov 7, but Rosicky and Nasri should be back for this.

------------Al----------------
Eboue---Gallas---Verm----Gibbs
-----Cesc----Song----Nasri----
-----Rosicky---RvP----Arsh----

Ramsey, Eduardo, Diaby coming on as subs.

xcdude24

Established Member
ricky1985 said:
Absolutely perfect game to test out the Song-Cesc-Nasri midfield axis.

The reason this will never happen is because Wenger knows it would result in millions of epileptic seizures suffered by fans around the world

number_0

Established Member
i'd hope merida and ramsey get some play times, some of our players looked knackered today, like diaby, cesc and arshavin.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I expect a mega win. Always does it every year in the group stage at the emirates in one of the games.

4-0 and above

algunner

We could win by a large margin since Diaby will be dropped for Nasri. Assuming Rosicky gets over his knee injury we could see a a new line up that is the most technically gifted players. That would be the first time a line up Arsène will have at his disposal could interchange position whenever they get the ball comfortably.

``````````````````Almunia```````````````````````
Sagna```````Gallas`````````TV```````````Clichy
```````````````````Song```````````````````````
Nasri````````````````````````````````Rosicky``
``````````````````Fab`````````````````````````
``````````RVP````````````````Arshavin``````````

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I know there are benefits to ensuring early qualification, but does no one think we should rest, for example, a Gallas, Vermaelen, or Cesc?

I wouldn't mind seeing Phil get a run-out.

Proof

Established Member
I'm surprised that many of you are so confdent, with Rosicky's return for this match. I would like to see Fabregas - Song - Nasri midfield, just for this game to see how it works, although I highly doubt it.

- Almunia -
- Sagna - Gallas - Vermaelen - Clichy -
- Fabregas - Song - Nasri -
- Eduardo - Van Persie - Arshavin -

Latest posts+

Top Bottom