• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal vs Ludogorets | Wednesday 19th October 19:45

What will the result of the game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Despite us being worse for my heart than smoking and fatty foods combined in our last two games we're still on a very impressive run of wins. Obviously we're overwhelming favourites to keep it going. If Basle can cause an upset against PSG we could be sitting very pretty in the group.

Despite us being favourites, Ludogorets could prove obstinate opposition. They troubled PSG in their last group game and got a point against Basle in their first game. As for their league form they haven't dropped any points since August. Still we should look for a commanding victory. Not sure whether we'll see changes, Alexis was flagging a bit on Saturday so maybe time for Lucas to start. Also we may as well keep going with Xhaka seen as he'll be banned for our next league game.

Last edited:

How Soon Is Now

I'm keen to see Lucas play again... And giving Alexis a break could be a convenient chance to do so.

All that said, Ludogrets could be tricky and we could easily underestimate them if we go wholesale on the changes.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Ospina
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Cazorla
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Alexis

Play the strongest team and get a few goals. Bring on players like Lucas Perez when the points are in the bag.

A$AP Rocky

Champions League is not the tournament to rest players, unless first place is already secured.

Cech
Xhaka Cazorla
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Sanchez

I bet Ospina starts instead of Cech, and hopefully Perez gets some minutes as well.

3-0 (Sanchez x2, Walcott)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We all know Ospina starts here guys. Wenger has been pretty clear about this so far.

Otherwise I am sure we will see the same lineup as Sat.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Lets go at full pelt smash 3 goals in by half time then change it up, we have the squad to do it!!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Basically the same as Swansea but Ospina in for Cech. I would consider Coq for Xhaka but as Xhaka will miss Sat's PL game, may as well play him Wed.

Would like to see Perez & Ox get some minutes.

Ospina
Xhaka Cazorla
Walcott Özil Iwobi
Alexis

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Anyone know if Ludogorets are actually any good? Must admit my knowledge of them is virtually non-existant...

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I'd probably like to see something like this. If they get a good lead bring off Özil and Cazorla.

Ospina
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Gibbs
Xhaka Cazorla
Walcott Özil Ox
Perez

FinnGooner

Established Member
I'm going to be in Paris at the PSG-Basel game cheering for Basel.

We should start the strongest XI and when the game is 4-0 at half time, sub off Alexis, Özil and Kos. Ludogorets is pants.

Bar-jonah

We'll deal with this lot. Just need to be more clinical than we were against Basel.

Sort of match I think we can afford to make one or two tweaks. Let's move Alexis back to left side and give Lucas another go up top. Iwobi can do with a rest anyway.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I have a feeling, if we win back to back against Ludo, we might have a gap between ourselves and PSG. Can see them dropping against Basle in Switzerland.

OG J0E

We should be pasting these dickheads, need to take care of our goal difference in case we finish level on points and head-to-head with PSG.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I want us to win this comfortably and also win the group. Its about time we had a decent run in the CL and you need to win your group to make that more possible. Play our best team (Ospina will play) we dont need to rest anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom