• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL: Marseille vs Arsenal | Wed 19/10/11 @ 19:45 ITV1

VancouverCanuck

I'd be hugely disappointed if I were an OM fan because Ramsey was left all alone at the edge of the penalty box. But since I'm a gooner, I'd just say that was a superb finish.

1-0 Arsenal

Also, I made fun of Djourou when he was getting ready to come on. But he did play well considering RB is not his natural position. So full credit to him.

Eirico

Can't believe we have 7 points after the first three games. We have played three very poor games, but our defense has been good and we've taken our chances in the other end. The general play has been ****.

mo50

Established Member
Excellent result. There is no better feeling than to win a game in the last minute. I'm happy for Ramsey too, he was ecstatic.

Marseille were shut out by Mertesacker/Koscielny, and I thought Kos was superb. He sniffed out plenty of dangerous situations and defended well.

dave_rwr

Established Member
Thought Djourou did quite well at right-back, surprisingly. Had some great one-twos for a centre-back.

Kain

Established Member
mo50 said:
Excellent result. There is no better feeling than to win a game in the last minute. I'm happy for Ramsey too, he was ecstatic.

Marseille were shut out by Mertesacker/Koscielny, and I thought Kos was superb. He sniffed out plenty of dangerous situations and defended well.

Aye, give the bloke a lot of stick but Kos played another blinder in the CL, he lives for this competition.

Think Song and Arteta done a good job too, Song picked up an early yellow so Arteta made sure to close down and help Song do the all the dirty work, which is usually abandoned when Song cannot do so.

ebouenolike

Established Member
Surprised some of the cheery souls on here aren't pissed off we didn't win 8-0.

Great win, defense was excellent, went mad in my local when we won.

ebouenolike

Established Member
BUT IT WAS SCRAPPY. BUT WE BUILT A MEDICAL CENTER. BUT VERMAELEN SIGNED A CONTRACT WHEN NOT FIT. BUT WE SPENT LOTS MONEY ON 17 YEAR OLD WINGER. BUT BUT BUT.

Amazing result, will do wonders for confidence. Loved our defense.

Kenyonhater

Looking at Newsnow all the headlines are about how we were lucky and played poorly and how we scraped a result when Ramsey "saved the day" at the death. Saved us from a perfectly acceptable point at the Velodrome?

F**k me the media have an agenda don't they? ManUtd drew 0-0 there in February but we get more stick for "winning ugly". Pathetic.

DanielVale

celestis said:
alboots101 said:
Roy Keane...what a ****.

1-0 TO THE ARSENAL.

Although Marshitte were f*ck*ng awful second half, I think we deserved that, we carried the game to them and I`ve been desperate for us to grab a last minute winner.

Did the clown say something about us ?

ITV always has awful punditry, but the mug Chiles said something along the lines of "The Arsenal fans are certainly enjoying that win right behind us now Roy", to which Roy said something along the lines of "They certainly are, which is about as much I can say about the Arsenal fans...but they will go back home nearer qualification."

The guy is a clunge hole to be honest, he hated every minute out there. Mind you, when your wingmen are Adrian Chiles, Martin O'Neil and Gareth Southgate, he fits right in.

Anzac

Established Member
ebouenolike said:
BUT IT WAS SCRAPPY. BUT WE BUILT A MEDICAL CENTER. BUT VERMAELEN SIGNED A CONTRACT WHEN NOT FIT. BUT WE SPENT LOTS MONEY ON 17 YEAR OLD WINGER. BUT BUT BUT.

Amazing result, will do wonders for confidence. Loved our defense.

Lol - I WASN'T going to go there, however since YOU opened that door then this result changes NONE of that....

Top Bottom