• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL: Porto (A) Wed 17th Feb 19.45 ITV1

General

Established Member
It's a fundamental rule for indirect freekicks that the ref must lift his arm before (not after) the ball is kicked. He clearly botched it. Sol and Fabianski were largely to blame for the mess but you can't deny the ref was a contributory factor. I've never been a big fan of these quickly taken freekicks although I guess this is hardly the time to be saying this. It smacks of desperation but I'm sure some would call it smart play.

thegame24

Established Member
People also need to remember he cost us a damn blatent penalty a few mins before.

sorry but ref cost us that match, we should have won 2 or 3 - 1.

Wenger14

Established Member
Time to move on from it lads. What's done is done. Best revenge would be to knock them out of the competition at the emirates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom