• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Midfield is a nightmare selection for this game. Xhaka can't be completely sharp. Elneny has been away at AFCON. Coq has been getting bullied for weeks. Ox is still an inexperienced CM.

OSBK

Established Member
Would play Welbeck upfront as we need Alexis deeper helping us move the ball forward.

Saying that fully expect Giroud to start.

Goid call on welbz, guy is what we need for these games. Hummels is class and will have giroud in his pocket, welbz would cause him all sorts of problems

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is the perfect fixture for Theo to score a hattrick and earn a new contract. :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Would go Welbeck over Perez for a bit of speed. Don't think the latter will be suited to how this game will pan out.
Perez has plenty of pace.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Chamberlain is gonna completely destroy them, he's due a CL masterclass in midfield, it's been a while.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reading about it seems Bayern are there for the taking. Shame about Thiago returning though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Reading about it seems Bayern are there for the taking. Shame about Thiago returning though.

They've been fairly ordinary in comparison to Pep's Bayern (Which I probably harshly criticised for not achieving more). They're still heavily reliant on Lewandowski and a 33 year old Robben for their goals. Think their defence can be got at especially without Boateng there also.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Midfield is a nightmare selection for this game. Xhaka can't be completely sharp. Elneny has been away at AFCON. Coq has been getting bullied for weeks. Ox is still an inexperienced CM.

If in doubt, get your Coq out!

Xhaka-----Ox----Elneny

ggunner12345

If we lose this 1-o or 2-1 or draw I think that would be a good result and we would have a chance of getting through .

We may see this line-up

Giroud

Alexis Özil Welbeck

Coquelen Chamberlain

Gibbs Koscielny Mustafi Bellerin

Ospina

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Ox has to be a starter, no doubt about it, He brings that drive in the middle of the pitch which we've missed since PV4.

The question is who's going to partner his. I think Xhaka would be Ideal however he hasn't played for almost 3 weeks. Elneny didn't look to convincing in his cameo against Hull ...must still have the post ACN blues.

So it's likely to be Coq and Ox in the middle.

Expect the same team as Sat, with a toss up between Welbeck and Theo...Theo has been **** of late, when he's not scoring he's completely useless....offers nothing to the team....considering his laziness against Chelsea for the first goal...he should be banished to the reserves and fined 2 weeks wages.

Pathetic excuse of a player...no heart or desire.

Don't see us winning over the two legs...we don't have the mental strength

BBF

I really can't see us gaining anything with a team that includes El Nenny, Gabriel and Coquelin. I'd be surprised if any of those lot made their reserves

Polar Bear

Last time we went there we lost 5-1 and couldn't even get the ball. hopefully not a repeat!!. lets at least have some hope for the 2nd leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom