• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazycarrots

I just hope it's not a cricket score as we are in such a state ATM. The other team will be Bayern for blood. See what I did there?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
tumblr_omaw0r7xPQ1w5o8flo1_500.jpg

Can't disappoint the fans if they had no hope in the first place.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It feels old yeller, I know my dog is infested with rabies but not prepared to accept it. I wait and wait and eventually have to put the dog down. This is Arsenal and I hope our death is quick and painless tomorrow. I dont want the glorious failure. Painful to watch that ****e again. A one nil defeat a nil nil draw and let's be done with the champions league.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I believe we can score enough goals but I don't see how we won't concede at least 2 - especially with us needing to gamble and push high.

Aevi

Hale End FC
- Ospina -
- Bellerin - Mustafi - Kosc - Gibbs -
- Xhaka - Chambo -
- Welbeck - Alexis - Perez -
- Giroud -​

Blitz 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom