• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Then they'll score in the dying seconds of the match.:(
There is literally no scenario where we can realistically come out on top.

We are not beating Bayern, at the Emirates, in our current form. We can score 4 goals in 4 mins and still lose the game as you described. We can play our best match under Wenger and still only finish 3-0.

This game is for formality. Only there for us to vent our frustration on the forum.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We have to pick ourselves up and go for their throat, full on attack to the point they'll be wishing they had won the first leg 10-0 just to be safe. 3-0 by half time will have them crying in the dressing room.

Alexis gets the all important 4th goal in the 89th minute only for oscar nominee Robben to score in the 92nd min as he unexpectedly cuts in on the right and sends a curling shot into the top corner. Game ends 4-1 (5-6) and we all sigh, if only Wenger had selected a defensive team for the 1st leg.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
So pumped up for this ,4-0 Arsenal , Alexis hattrick , AM meltdown.

88ab492bade3de1b78d5b1b15aba631d.gif

;)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I should be manager. Frilly can be my yes man next to me, Gdeep can be DOF and Makingtrax can **** about with the finances. Problem solved.
The AM dream team! And as long as you are in the directors box 15 min after the game finishes toasting in wine, as Wenger does, I'd be supportive.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So pumped up for this ,4-0 Arsenal , Alexis hattrick , AM meltdown.
That would be ****ing great! Bet we score 3.5 goals, concede none and go out heroically the proper Arsenal way. Always good but never good enough. Always at out best when it is too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom