• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I feel kind of guilty for wanting to watch Napoli-Real instead of this, I want to see how good Mertens really has become.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Franck Ribiery on Wenger. Not surprised, Wenger gives Bayern a free pass through round of 16 every year.

“It’s a difficult situation for Arsène," Ribery said.

"We should not forget what he has done, all the titles he has won.

“He is a great manager with everything he has done. I can only congratulate him on his great career and he is not finished yet.
But it’s very difficult for him, it’s not easy. He has to continue with this team. He has lots of experience and that’s why I believe we have to be careful.

He can motivate his players and that’s very dangerous for us.”

He can motivate players? Um, no. NO, he most certainly cannot!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
forget Wenger for 24 hours - I just want the boys to play really well so they can feel good about themselves, and we can feel good about them, whatever the result

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Wouldn't surprise me if we win 3-0 today..
More likely we lead 4-0 till the last ****ing minute and then we give away the most ridiculous free kick right outside our box and they don't score but they get a corner from it which results in a Lewandowski goal. Which will leave Wenger smiling and claiming "We clearly have the fight to go all the way and were a bit unlucky tonight". Rinse and repeat. Actually praying we miss out on top four. Sick of this now. Something gotta change!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The way this season is going we might not even get our valiant gutsy performance.

I'd keep an eye out on the CL record for heaviest defeat over two legs.:lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm gonna watch us. I don't get many nights off to myself and I'm not expecting anything.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
88ab492bade3de1b78d5b1b15aba631d.gif

;)

"Every time Bayern score, an angel gets his wings pulled off!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom