• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shafiq

Hye, brothers... My first post here because - I read this thread, 3-4 pages without watching the game last night, and Im a Liverpool fan. I saw the comments about the first penalty against Arsenal. I was not satisfied by just seeing the comments as it didnt seem right so I open the Youtube, reviewing the highlight.

English is my second language so aaa... Pardon me as Im from Kuala Lumpur but I will try to put it nicely and civilized. The f**king f**k were refs and assistant referee behind the goal line doing there blatantly!!! Yes could say that its a penalty yea - but not red!! Arsenal could keep going and challenging if its a penalty and still 1-1, but with 10 men??!!

The refs and assistant both alone - represent a thunder-c*nted evil conspiracy against your team, and Im not even an Arsenal fan. What an inbred refs!!! F**kin prick!! Its obvious like they were being paid some amounts, wired into their account!!!

-- From Kuala Lumpur -- ** Again, pardon me, English is my second language and what the f**k Im doing here, I dont know but the refs was really really boiling me up. YNWA.

Last edited:

juice man

Can't make his mind up
This result is par for the course. Yeah, the ref was ****, but even if he wasn't, we still would have lost by a healthy margin. Yet another game to add to the epic case study that Arsène is finished as a top level manager.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I dont think we would loose by a big margin, if any, had we got that penalty while still 1-0 up and playing good. 1-0 up, we got a penalty to go 2-0 up, Vidal already on a yellow and in danger of red..plenty time left...would be a whole lotta different outcome

blaze_of_glory

Just seen that Lewa was offside leading up to his dive. They needed Kos out and were prepared to cheat in any way to make sure it happened.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wenger post-match interview:

Had to stop watching after a minute or so. I cannot stand it anymore. Saying things like "we produced the game we wanted", "my team produced a good effort" etc. It's simply unbearable to listen to this stuff. This interview and how he deals with this performance is our problem in a nutshell. The readiness in findings explanations, i.e. excuses, trying to intellectualise everything, putting control and measured behaviour in every situation as a virtue, not naming an abject performance for what it was. Yes, maybe the truth hurts, but if that is the case, then all the more important to stand for it and accept and speak it. We are like a repressed librarian as a club almost. Football is the sport of the people. That means fighting, cheating and clawing yourself to the top if need be. That means the best players play regardless. If you want to win and be a champion you better get ready to fight.

Linson

The gulf in class was astonishingly clear last night, all the Bayern players seemed calm, collected and confident on the ball and some of the finishing was lovely. Shame we can't have that

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We had a number of things going against us. Welbeck injury, Walcott penalty, Vidal possible red. While facing a team like Bayern we needed more of these things to go right for us.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Weren't some of them taking photos with Wenger at one point? Wenger has done more good for this club than anyone, most of us want him gone, but to call him a senile old fool and other disgusting things on live tv is too much.
That's what I'm asking for, I've never seen videos of them insulting him like that.

Will keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom