• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 2nd Leg | Arsenal (1) v Bayern (5) | March 7 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Right and the ref was bad. But he was to blame for one goal out of 5. There is a disproportionate amount of attention being paid to the referee. People are sitting here talking like he ruined some vintage performance when the reality is that Bayern were sitting back and let us play because they had no need to attack with any real intent given the scoreline we needed. I mean has it really gotten so dire that now people mistake cogent play against a team that had no need to be interested for some masterclass? And then to focus in on the referee when he's a footnote in the tale of the 2 legs and make a bunch of excuses is pathetic. We have a loser's mentality from the top down. The manager making the excuses he made last night as though it mattered in the end is disgusting. Maybe if he didn't send the message that his precious little players are so hard done by and actually put some fear into them they wouldn't give up and ship 4 goals when faced with adversity. It repulses me that this loser attitude is now infesting the fanbase.

Not trying to debate but pretty important that we went down to 10 men , when Lewandowski was offside anyways .

mm76

Yer Da
it's funny because he push Kosh then push himself in the ground and of course the sideline official saw f**k all.

not sure i find it funny - i find it bloody disgraceful - Kos gets a lot of rough justice IMO - partly i guess because he has to do desperate things to try and make up for teammates' mistakes, also because he's one of the maybe two or three players that actually give a s***

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
not sure i find it funny - i find it bloody disgraceful - Kos gets a lot of rough justice IMO - partly i guess because he has to do desperate things to try and make up for teammates' mistakes, also because he's one of the maybe two or three players that actually give a s***
you right it's explains why our defense go from solid to awful when he went off.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

A coach of mine said that excuses are like a**holes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Let's stop making up excuses. We all know where the problem truly lies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, Troopz wasn't so tough when he was actually in the presence of Wenger:

Troopz makes me sick tbh, can't stand him.

I watched that sit down Gary Neville had with AFTV and Troopz was embarrassing. "Because of the way I talk, I'm not allowed an opinion." Oh shut the **** up. It's not difficult to learn to articulate and get your point across in a non-aggressive manner.

"YOU GET ME FAM? COME ON BLAD, YOU GET ME CUZ? JANDERSTAND?" This is the same geezer that says "WENGER CAN'T EVEN ATTRACT GYAL!", then sees him and humbles himself immediately.

The worst thing about social media is people like this have a following. I reckon I'd slap Troopz if I ever saw him. I can tell he hasn't got heart.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Troopz sounds like the name of a Nickelodeon children's show ffs.
p184031_b_v8_aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom