• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (April 16 & 17)

HattoriHanzo

A-M thought Don Carlo is an outdated manager.

The biggest mistake we've made not getting him when he was available back then.
With the massive backing we've had from Kroenke since Dec 2019 (when Carlo was ignored), I am sure we'd have a title so far and maybe even one of the Cups.

Also: pinging @Farzad Stoned just for the bantz :lol:
You really think that he would reject Real Madrid in summer 2021. when they approached him?
To stay in Arsenal?
I don't think so.

Or you think that he would win the title in season 2020/21?

Btw. we have won FA cup in 2020.

HattoriHanzo

Anyay, Real Madrid didn't look better yesterday at Etihad than us 18 days ago.
I would say that we looked better than them.
And we had the same result as them, the draw.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's because they knew how to approach the game they sit deep but we definitely did better they conceded 30 shots 8 on target yesterday. If you want to get results against Pep and Arteta just limit them

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
English Premier League might actually be the worst of the top 5. Top teams properly shat the bed but even beyond wouldn't take Sp**s or United over Rennes Betis etc, thinking about it this would probably be my order rn

La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira
Eredivisie
Estonian Premier League
English "PrEmiEr" League
English "top" clubs coming back from Europe to bully West Ham's and Luton's of the league
OZR5AVX7TFMYPE2TVVQQTQCHTI.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The difference between Madrid and ourselves is that we had a chance to score at the Etihad and Trossard made the wrong decision whereas both Jude and Vini made the correct decisions to set Rodrygo up. They gave up far more chances than we did to City but they converted a chance where we couldn't.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom