• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
2604616_w1.jpg

Baku_Olympic_Stadium%2C_in_Azerbaijan.jpg

VAR will be in use for the Final

Team News:
Arsenal: Ramsey, Suarez, Holding, Bellerin out; Mkhitaryan not travelling; Welbeck is fit
Chelsea: Rudiger, Hudson-Odoi, Loftus-Cheek, Empadu out; Kante could return

Previous Results:
Round of 32: Arsenal 3-1 (agg) BATE, Chelsea 5-1 Malmo
Round of 16: Arsenal 4-3 Rennes, Chelsea 8-0 Dynamo Kiev
Quarter-Final: Arsenal 3-0 Napoli, Chelsea 5-3 Slavia Prague
Semi-Final: Arsenal 7-3 Valencia, Chelsea 2-2 Frankfurt (4-3 on penalties)

Top Scorers: Giroud 10, Aubameyang 8

team.jpg

Think the team pretty much picks itself. Would prefer Leno to play but Cech was talking after the Valencia game like he knows he's starting the final. Might be hard to cope with Chelsea's midfield with this team but with Ramsey out there aren't many options unless Guendouzi gets the nod. The main positive with this team is that it might be able to get at Chelsea down the wings, something that worked well in the match at Stamford Bridge.

Good chance for one of the players to come up with another iconic moment in a cup final v Chelsea
COYG

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With Ramsey, it would have been a done thing.

Hazard scares me, while Willian is quite good. Kante won't get fit in time, I hope

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes important game of the season not only because winning a European but going back to CL for next season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think he might go 4-2-3-1 after Iwobi's performance today. No need for 3 centre backs against farmers like Giroud and Higuain.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So absolutely no chance of Ramsey being back for this one? Honestly had he been available I would have us as favourites on the night.

We need to control the midfield, nullify Hazard and press them from the front. They are aware that we need to take the initiative and it plays into their hands somewhat.

If we score first, we can muscle our way over the line. Come on boys!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This could be the last Arsenal match I watch. If that lot win the CL, there's no coming back for me. Hopefully there'll be a happy memory to sign off with.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think we could smash them. Hopefully Hazard signs for Madrid by then. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom