• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It's actually pretty simple. You don't need demonstrations or any of that nonsense. They won't even know. All you've got to do is stop spending money. Have a season ticket. Give it up. Like the new kit, leave it on the rack. Once they stop making money off Arsenal, they'll have no reason to stick around. The problem with that is that most people wouldn't get on board with a blanket ban on spending money on Arsenal. People are going to let nostalgia keep KSE profitable.

Think that's too much to ask for to be honest.

I can understand people not giving up their season tickets. Waiting list is mad.

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Remember I said we’ll become the new Villa and all this forum attacked me?

@American_Gooner find my villa posts.
You literally said the opposite just 5 days ago:
People rate and like Fraser fair enough, but what’s this rubbish?

We’re not Aston Villa ffs. You’re point doesn’t stand anyway as teams below us like Leicester, Wolves and Everton are signing quality like Neves, Tielmans, Richarlson.
You also mocked the very idea before that too:
You would think we're Aston Villa reading some of these posts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It was indeed him:
Even tho nobody will take Lee Gunner seriously anymore or many of them this is the start of the end from them we all know it was all about money for them. Disappointed by Robbie because he good guy but he need to shut it down

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Even tho nobody will take Lee Gunner seriously anymore or many of them this is the start of the end from them we all know it was all about money for them. Disappointed by Robbie because he good guy but he need to shut it down

They'll never shut it down, they make so much money from it and other fans watching. Only way it genuinely stops is if it gets dangerous for them, not even joking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They'll never shut it down, they make so much money from it and other fans watching. Only way it genuinely stops is if it gets dangerous for them, not even joking.
Yes even if Arsenal fans stop watching the other fans will because for laugh. But they'll lose many viewers because they lairs

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
If actual Arenal fans were serious it would already have been shut down. AFTV has made us into more of a laughing stock along with the team. Other team's fans look forward to it here in Jamaica. Fvcking embarrassing.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If actual Arenal fans were serious it would already have been shut down. AFTV has made us into more of a laughing stock along with the team. Other team's fans look forward to it here in Jamaica. Fvcking embarrassing.

The club itself has tried to shut them down by forcing them to change their names etc. Imo they should just take their season tickets away. F*ck them, they aint fans.

Polar Bear

Holy **** just went on twitter to see this on my newsfeed...... THE WORST IS YET TO COME, AFTV HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT, EXPOSED, FRAUDS. LEE AND KENNY KEN LEFT THE CAMERA ON BY MISTAKE, WE CAUGHT THEM, WANTING ARSENAL TO LOSE TO GET MONEY. THEIR DONE...

can this night get any worse, I'm off to bed.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Both saying what I have been saying on Emery. Also, players about to walk off without acknowledging the fans until Xhaka pulled them over.

Nothing good about this club.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Holy **** just went on twitter to see this on my newsfeed...... THE WORST IS YET TO COME, AFTV HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT, EXPOSED, FRAUDS. LEE AND KENNY KEN LEFT THE CAMERA ON BY MISTAKE, WE CAUGHT THEM, WANTING ARSENAL TO LOSE TO GET MONEY. THEIR DONE...

can this night get any worse, I'm off to bed.
This is a good thing though. Need them off the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom