• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League group stage draw | Friday 12:00 BST

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This friday...

Who do you want to draw?

For me one of PSV, Feyenoord and AZ so I can watch Arsenal in holland. :cool:

ert14usdpnsfc.jpeg

Last edited:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I don't mind drawing Feyenoord. Lived for a few years in my childhood near Rotterdam, still have a slight soft spot for them.

Shouldn't be too many difficult games in the group stage for us, which hopefully enables us to pick a team mainly made up of youngers, squad players and a few first teamers returning from injury or suspensions.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Can't wait for another year of watching us play teams like FC Hoover Bag.

I waited until i knew what we done in the transfer market before i decided to invest myself somewhat in this season. I've done that but will be giving these games a miss. Ian Darke and Robbie Savage for another 48 games pushes my gentle soul too far.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can't wait for another year of watching us play teams like FC Hoover Bag.

I waited until i knew what we done in the transfer market before i decided to invest myself somewhat in this season. I've done that but will be giving these games a miss. Ian Darke and Robbie Savage for another 48 games pushes my gentle soul too far.

ye i'm skipping EL this year as well. can't be arsed, need to focus on other things

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Reckon that just few teams we need to avoid.From POT 2 i don't want Bundesliga teams and maybe PSV.For long traveling we proabably want to avoid Krasnodar and APOEL.

From POT 3 just avoid La Liga teams,Getafe and Espanyol.And POT 4 looks quite easy.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Couldn't care less after what happened in May.

Hope we play the kids from start to finish in this one. Put all our efforts into every single league game this season.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Reckon that just few teams we need to avoid.From POT 2 i don't want Bundesliga teams and maybe PSV.For long traveling we proabably want to avoid Krasnodar and APOEL.

From POT 3 just avoid La Liga teams,Getafe and Espanyol.And POT 4 looks quite easy.
The only reason we want to avoid teams is distance. If we're worried abot the quality of the opposition, we may as well give up and offer Bury our stadium, finances and get ourselves expelled instead.

razörist

My choice:
Arsenal
Celtic
Feyenoord
Trabzonspor

razörist

That 4th group I know like 3 clubs :facepalm:

Also Wolfsburg and Wolfsberg :lol:

razörist

HEY! We could end up playing saint etienne! Saliba! :drool:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The only reason we want to avoid teams is distance. If we're worried abot the quality of the opposition, we may as well give up and offer Bury our stadium, finances and get ourselves expelled instead.

I know,but still if we take competition seriously,we probably don't want Frankfurt,Espanyol and AZ in our group.Reckon that Emery would make some rotations if we get easier opponents.

Top Bottom