• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League group stage draw | Friday 12:00 BST

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Not to mention how we were embarrassed by Atletico and Chelsea. Koscielny really let us down in those legs.

God I hate being in this piece of sh*t tournament, I really can't deal with another season of this. Joke tournament, we should be ashamed of being in this.

Just play the kids and get eliminated early. Would rather win the FA cup than Europa League.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Would like to get the easiest possible group so we can go full youngster mode.

The group phase would actually be exciting if we get to see ESR, Nelson, Saka Martinelli and Willock/Guendouzi playing full matches.

--------------Martinelli-------------
-Saka-----------ESR--------Nelson-
------Guendouzi----Willock--------
-Kola--Chambers--Holding-AMN-

This would be super interesting to see for me and good enough to get out of the group phase IMO.
Ticks a lot of boxes, we give time to the CBs and try kola in a back 4. Maybe move Holding back into the first 11 if he hits the ground running, Nelson also has the opportunity to get his confidence up and get another chance as a starter in the PL.

Don't want both willock and douzi to be relegated to europa duty but in all honesty Emery is probably going back to Xhaka/Torreira once they're both fully fit. Fingers crossed I'm proven wrong.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hoping for the easiest group possible so plenty of youngsters and those needing match sharpness can contribute.

Something like: Arsenal, Apoel, Rosenborg and Ferencvaros

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Dont give a **** about this league tbf, but if we will not make top 4 again we need to get to the finals but the task is not easy as you still have United in it and some teams dropping out of the CL from third spot.

Sanis

I don't think Emery will play youngsters, he takes seriously this tournament. May be couple of academy players will get their chances in each match but it won't be total rotation as under Wenger.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For me the dream would be Copenhagen, Standard and Dudelange. Easy games with no flight time whatsoever, could also chuck Rangers or Celtic in to keep it interesting.

Priority is avoiding Astana, Krasnodar and Qarabag which aren’t really even in Europe.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
They're doing this staggered kickoff bullshit again, United aren't even in the same city as us ffs

Top Bottom