• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Rapid Wien | Thursday, December 3 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Some good peformances

Kola- As always very good.

Mari - Has played very well in every match he has.played for us so far.

Lacca - a super goal and his best peformance ao far this seaaon.

AMN - first time ive been inpressed with him at CM.

Pepe - Had their RB on toast.

Nelson - A lively, postive peformance.

ESR - Another impressive cameo, the lad deserves a start.

Ceballos - impressive cameo.

Bellerin - horrendous

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
You didn't rate the person who played ahead of him ;)

Cedric wasnt one of the better peformers, but he didnt make the postional mistakes that Bellerin often does though and was able to pass to his RW.

Great to see our most talented RB back in Chambers, even if he played a CB.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Cedric wasnt one of the better peformers, but he didnt make the postional mistakes that Bellerin often does though and was able to pass to his RW.

Great to see our most talented RB back in Chambers, even if he played a CB.

Thought Cedric was excellent personally, created a lot from the right with good technical quality with his passing. Both footed as well which is handy.

Haven't seen a positional mistake from Bellerin. Chambers would be absolutely rubbish for what Arteta demands of a full back. Lacks even more than Cedric athletically and is nowhere near as technically gifted as Cedric. Two left feet springs to mind.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Discussing serious philosophical issues with the father in law over a few beverages during this game. Such as : At this stage, is it even possible for Willian to comb his hair at all?
When wet for sure. Just gotta comb through the bad boy with some conditioner.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

AMN was a decent player in the middle, a few good quick passes during the game which was good compared to Xhaka. Laca played a lot better when he played behind Nketiah as a #10 & see what happens when he has a shot. Nelson & Pepe both played rather well & both showed decent skill.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Do you not know how to look after your hair?

Do you use leave in conditioner or just the one in the shower? Leave in makes such a big difference. Also I think Willian should use a blow dryer that what I did when I had an afro.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Do you use leave in conditioner or just the one in the shower? Leave in makes such a big difference. Also I think Willian should use a blow dryer that what I did when I had an afro.
Yeah defo leave in but I got that ridiculous 4C ultra curly hair so even that was a struggle.

I got locs now though, so I don’t use conditioner.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yeah defo leave in but I got that ridiculous 4C ultra curly hair so even that was a struggle.

I got locs now though, so I don’t use conditioner.

I always knew you had dread head energy. Whipping your dreads back and fourth in the rave. All spilling mans drinks kmt. This guy una.

scytheavatar

Established Member
The speed of play is important though, Ceballos turns quickly, passes quickly. Xhaka dithers and milk turns quicker.

Ceballos receives the ball and needs to take a million touches before passing it sidewards.......... if he was capable of passing quickly he would be playing for Madrid right now. He is just as guilty as Xhaka in slowing down the play at the middle of the pitch.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Eoa-aACXIAciGD1

6b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom