• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Arsenal v Sporting | Thursday | 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Time to rest the big boys. No way would I play Kolasinac unless we are guaranteed Monreal's return for Sunday. We've winged it with emergency left-backs but why risk it one more time if you don't have to? AMN can cover or even Welbz or go for a back three.

I would only play Sokratis if he is not starting on Sunday. A month ago we were all saying he was our best centre-back, is he now third-choice? I don't think so which is why I'd play Mustafi here.

Guendouzi, Ramsey and Lichsteiner obviously have to play. Mkhitaryan so he doesn't start on Sunday. More minutes for Smith-Rowe and (doubt Emery will listen) for Nketiah and Willock too. Plezeguelo should start.

Reluctantly agree with Iwobi starting but that's only because I can't see how else we would have 11 starters without risking players who've had more minutes.

Sporting are in a mess, we don't even need to win this. But we do need to beat Wolves and end that unwinning league streak.

Song Billong

I think we should go with this:

Cech
Lichtenstein - Pleg - Sokratis - AMN
El Neny - Doozy
ESR - Ramsey - Iwobi
Welbeck

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Glimpse of the future here if Emery plays Guendouzi alongside AMN. I doubt he will do it though. Will probably shunt him wide to accommodate Ramsey in the middle.

------------------------Welbeck

--Iwobi---------------ESR---------Ramsey

--------------Guendouzi-AMN----------

Gunner140

I think that a lot of first team players will play, because Emery want's to get qualified for the knockout stages as soon as possible.

It would also be quite foolish to make the same mistake Liverpool made against Crvena Zvezda, as they clearly underestimated them.

Sanis

I think that a lot of first team players will play, because Emery want's to get qualified for the knockout stages as soon as possible.

It would also be quite foolish to make the same mistake Liverpool made against Crvena Zvezda, as they clearly underestimated them.

Liverpool played strong team, with only couple of changes from Saturdays game. Red Star should also thank Arsenal for that result ;)

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

It would be far more foolish to underestimate Wolves.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I would like to see:

GK: the keeper that can kick a ball
RB: Swiss sh*thousery
CB: He's better than Cannavaro
CB: The Greek who would beat the sh*t Gerald Butler.
LB: Bosnian Tank
DCM: South American Dennis Wise
CM: Swiss Pirlo
ACM: o captain my captain
RW: Dat Guy
LW: Soon to be 2018/19 PL top scorer
CF: The Frenchie that is 10 x times the striker Giroud ever was.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Will be interesting to see what Emery does. So far he's played strong teams but its all been a bit hectic lately so I'd like to see a lot of players rested, we have to get back to winning vs Wolves.

Tomb Bombadil

My team would be something like this

Cech
Lichtsteiner - Mustafi - Pleguezuelo - Jenkinson
AMN - Guendouzi
ESR - Ramsey - Iwobi
Welbeck
Maybe AMN as leftback > Ramsey as 8 > Mkhi on the wing

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Cech
Lich - Sokratis - Pleguezeuelo - Jenko
Guendouzi - AMN
Mkhy - Rambo - ESR
Welbeck

Perfect balance of rotation and quality. I think this ensures we get a win and put this group to bed, so that we can play more young players in the remaining two fixtures

HBL

Established Member
Looks like Nketiah and Smith-Rowe will be the only youngsters involved with the squad. Willock and Pleguezuelo are available for under 21 selection tonight, I guess we'll find out more when that team is released.

Stannis

I would go sokratis for match practice, though I doubt he will go in for mustafi in the weekend

I would also lave Torreira, xhaka, and Holding from the bench. They have all had big workloads recently

Jenkison was okay last game so id keep him going since Nacho is out and the Hulk just came back

----------------Cech
Lichsteiner - Mustafi ---- Sokratis --- Jenkinson
-------- SideShow Bob ---- AMN
Ramsey ------ ESR ------ Mhiki
----------------- Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom