• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Arsenal v Sporting | Thursday | 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Drg3Z-BWkAEw0Vv

Looks like a break unfortunately...

You can see the bone sticking out. Poor dan.

Hopefully just a bad dislocation

That's bad, such a shame as he's been having his best season for a while.

HBL

Established Member
Ankle injuries are rarely more than 3-4 months. Still not good but not as bad as Eduardo's at all.

GunnerUK

That'll be devastating for Welbeck he already had 2 injures he was out for 6 months.

It’s terrible. Especially it being contract season as mentioned by another poster.

Sorry to be harsh but if Arsenal had no intention of giving him another contract then a new striker must be Priority in the January transfer window. An injury to PEA or Lacca and were fked.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Is it just me or is the twitter embedding on this forum broken atm? Maybe it’s just an issue on the mobile site
Yeah, sometimes you have to refresh the page to get tweets to show for some reason.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I thought Sporting offered very little going forward but they defended well and we struggled to create clear cut chances.

Lich, Rambo and Mkhi had good games. I thought Guendouzi was too slow releasing the ball in particular in the first half. Iwobi and Smith-Rowe were poor. Although Sokaratis and Holding were hardly tested both came up big in one individual moment each when needed (Holding dealing and dispossesing a player attempting to take him on and Sokratis with a last ditch block).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom