• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Don't know about Folarin but Balogun is a typical African/Nigerian name.
It will also interest you to know that Saka, Balogun, Olowu, Bola and Oyedeji are all of the same tribe (ancestral origin) of Nigeria.
Oh, Balogun sounds like a dwarf or something. Maybe its just Close to balrog. Dont know many People with African names tbh. Most have changed theirs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don't know about Folarin but Balogun is a typical African/Nigerian name.
It will also interest you to know that Saka, Balogun, Olowu, Bola and Oyedeji are all of the same tribe (ancestral origin) of Nigeria.
We’ve sold all the igbos (Iwobi and Amaechi) and kept all the yorubas.
I’m outraged, might start an Arsenal Biafran war.

Symbia

We’ve sold all the igbos (Iwobi and Amaechi) and kept all the yorubas.
I’m outraged, might start an Arsenal Biafran war.
This is not a political forum bro.
I was very unhappy about Iwobi's transfer though. Maybe because we are from the same place.

Symbia

Oh, Balogun sounds like a dwarf or something. Maybe its just Close to balrog. Dont know many People with African names tbh. Most have changed theirs.
Ogun is supposed to be a popular diety in their place.

Balboa

I'd be keen to see what Chambers looks like in midfield. See if he can push for a place at DM and help to sort Arsenal's midifeld out.

Martinez
Bellerin-Mavrapanos-Holding-Tierney
Ceballos-Chambers
ESR/AMN-Willock-Nelson
Martinelli

Last edited:

Symbia

Martinez
Bellerin Mavrapanos Holding Tierney
Willock Chambers
ESR Ceballos Nelson
Martinelli
Something in me think it's hightime Burton is tested at this stage. He seems a natural deep lying midfielder that is very competent in spreading out passes, holding possession.
He seems mobile too.

Balboa

Something in me think it's hightime Burton is tested at this stage. He seems a natural deep lying midfielder that is very competent in spreading out passes, holding possession.
He seems mobile too.

But needs must and Chambers is far more likely to play at DM in the first team than Burton? They desperately need to try to find a balance in the midfield.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Should be a tough game, but I’m sure Emery will help us scrape a draw or very narrow scrappy win, with his great management.

Symbia

But needs must and Chambers is far more likely to play at DM in the first team than Burton? They desperately need to try to find a balance in the midfield.
Chambers though not very mobile is far ahead of Burton.
I have been advocating unleaching Douzi and Willock which shouldn't happen without proper defensive midfielder.
Torreira is not fast enough to cover positions or track runners, physically he is built to lose duels. This is why I believe Chambers should be in that position once Bellerin is back.

As of Xhaka, he shouldn't be a first team regular. Contributes almost nothing to the team.

Last edited:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Chambers though not very mobile is far ahead of Burton.
I have been advocating unleaching Douzi and Willock which shouldn't happen without proper defensive midfielder.
Torreira is not fast enough to cover positions or track runners, physically he is built to lose duels. This is why I believe Chambers should be in that position once Bellerin is back.

As of Xhaka, he shouldn't be in a first team regular. Contributes almost nothing to the team.
You forgot the mandatory yellow card & three long passes to the full back's chest every game

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Should be a tough game, but I’m sure Emery will help us scrape a draw or very narrow scrappy win, with his great management.
And I'm sure no matter the result, you're going to be crying about Emery anyway.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Normally I wouldn‘t care about this game but under Emery these are the most entertaining/chill games we play all season. So I‘m very much looking forward to see us play tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom