• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Standard Liege |Thursday 3rd October| KO 20:00 | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tierney look more then ready to start in Pl. Martinelli should also get few chances in PL of we chasing game he have ability to score from anywhere. Rob look ready too to start.

Steps

Ok, I'm on about the crucifying of Emery and every decision--that twitter quote wasn't one of them, so apologies.
All good, buddy. I've been really hard on Emery these past days, probably a hair too much. That said, A-M is consistently hyperbolic, so I've probably just been feeding off the hype train.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good game, loved most of it. AMN was disappointing and that kinda put a downer on the game for me but loved Willock, Tierney, Martinelli and Nelson this evening - the latter two in particular were threatening all game. All 4 players combined so well throughout the game. Ceballos was pretty good too. I was disappointed with Torreira on the ball but when he had to defend he was very good.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Going from this mid week to Xhaka, Kola, Sokratis, and Luiz at the weekend.. :frustrated::frustrated:
Used to be a gripe years ago after really good league cup wins under Wenger. At least one of those is history soon, though.

Toast

Established Member
Martinelli is now the youngest player ever to get two goals for Arsenal in a European fixture. The lad's a superstar in the making.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Next week... xhaka, Douzy and Torreira midfield with kola and Chambers as FB it’s going to be painful

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Tierney to be ruled out Sunday because he sneezes twice in a row.

I think we should try one last game on Sunday without Tierney and Bellerin.

After that is International Break and both have have to start. Holding looks ready too, but think he will start with Sokratis and Luiz.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Game was dead. I remember trying to argue that when we were developing youngsters last year and people were ripping into them for not been able to change dead games at 80 minute.

If Pepe was 18 year old people would be killing him and ask for sale for 2 M.

Diabolical player.
Genuinely don’t understand how you’re so patient with young players but lack the same patience for someone adapting to a new team, style of play, country and language.

Each to their own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom